• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Fuck this show!

1tahrr.jpg

Jin34 said:
You sure? I watched it in a bar and the crowd sure did seem to suck badly. When The Rock came out at the beginning it was loud when the music hit and then everyone seemed to quiet down.

Well I was watching the documentary of Wrestlemania and most of the wrestlers prefer small arenas as opposed to big stadiums because the crowd sound goes up and makes the crowd seem quieter than they actually are, instead of being packed in a small arena.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Jin34 said:
You sure? I watched it in a bar and the crowd sure did seem to suck badly. When The Rock came out at the beginning it was loud when the music hit and then everyone seemed to quiet down.

I recently read that the sound in Stadiums is terrible because the noise goes straight up and it's common for wrestlers to think they are stinking the place up during their first stadium match because despite the crowd going nuts, none of the noise is reaching them in the ring.

edit: beaten like cheap whore

UberTag

Chamber said:
Why are they shaking hands? HHH tried to run him over.
More obligatory foreshadowing of Triple H ending the streak and retiring Taker at WrestleMania 28 next year. That's all.

Conrad Link said:
HHH insisting on making sure everyone thinks and comments about how zomg respect!!! his match was last night.
They're really forcing that match down our throats, trying to make it seem like it was legendary

I reallllllly hope they don't do a HHH/'Taker rematch next year. The dude needs to realize that some guys are just better boy toys than him. ;)

Heavy said:
They're really forcing that match down our throats, trying to make it seem like it was legendary

Yea its annoying as, you just get the feeling HHH watched UT and HBK get all those accolades and stuff and wanted a piece of it too. See! see! Me too! Whatta match we are teh legends aye!! styles.

ElRenoRaven

Do we really really need more Tough Enough bullshit. I think it's safe to say by now that we know it's back and on after Raw. FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom