• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
lol gafhate for cara is hilarious. Just a few weeks ago ya'll were rubbing one off at the thought of him.

Biggest-Geek-Ever said:
Maybe we can just blame Cena for putting him too close... Yes, I like this idea.

He WAS way too close though. Riley should've been mid ring like the Lionsault. He was fine before Cena adjusted him.

Sin cara just doesn't impress me, Kaval could do all of this shit, work a 3 minute match and talk. Dude should have been a mian eventer by now, but he wasn't Mexican.

it's becoming obvious that for Sin Cara to look good guys have to rehearse with him A LOT to get the timing right, and I doubt Cena and Miz have the time to do that. I get that throwing him in with big names could elevate his stock, but it's making him look bad.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Net_Wrecker said:
Cena has GOT to change his sequence, my God, so BORING.

But thats every main event face ever. Rock did the same 5-6 moves, Austin did the same...uh.....move, even Brett Hart would always set up the sharpshooter with the russian leg sweep and diving elbow. It was like clock work. Cena needs a heel turn desperately and I don't understand why the company won't do it. DO they have no faith in anyone else being the next main event face?

Professor Beef said:
I missed the entire match. What did he botch?

He botched his tag into the match...he jumped off the top rope and...

and...

and...

did nothing. It was so odd.

Then he botched his springboard moonsault by not even coming close to Riley.

I feel bad for the guy.

truly101 said:
But thats every main event face ever. Rock did the same 5-6 moves, Austin did the same...uh.....move, even Brett Hart would always set up the sharpshooter with the russian leg sweep and diving elbow. It was like clock work. Cena needs a heel turn desperately and I don't understand why the company won't do it. DO they have no faith in anyone else being the next main event face?

Yeah but The Rock added Samoan Drops, the Sharshooter, different ways to hit his DDT, the kip ups, different taunts to keep the People's Elbow fresh, and sold like a champ. Cena's sequence gets interrupted or changes like once every 20 matches.

Dork Knight said:

and...

and...

I feel bad for the guy.
Oh lordy. :lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I really wish they didn't allow the divas to talk. Just go out there and give us a chance for a bathroom break, shake your ass a little bit to make all the 12 year old boys squeal, and then go away.

When Kong starts wrassl...err, competing in high octane action soap opera matches, I might actually watch the Divas.

Speaking of Kong, y'all here her name is...Kharma?

somedevil

Dork Knight said:

and...

and...

I feel bad for the guy.

I think he going to do a Hurracanrana when he jumped off the rope, but the miz arrived to late to do the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom