• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when faces used to logically put a stop to these type of promos. Imagine, Undertaker would actually be married to Stephanie if the WWE was like this 10 years ago.

Striker

Net_Wrecker said:
Oh my God I had to mute Raw for the 2nd week in a row.
I change the channel now when Cole's segment comes. It's nauseating.

Got home not long ago, but I plan on catching at least the Punk stuff later.

Kusagari

Biggest-Geek-Ever said:
I remember when faces used to logically put a stop to these type of promos. Imagine, Undertaker would actually be married to Stephanie if the WWE was like this 10 years ago.

If it was any other heel a face would have come out. But Cole is apparently able to troll the fuck out of the audience, King, and J.R. every week and nobody cares.

Biggest-Geek-Ever said:

Pfft, it's not like that was the ideal time for Regal to come out and prevent Cole from besmirching the crown.

DMczaf

These heels beating up faces segments make no sense when its someone like JR.

You're telling me no one in the back cares that JR is getting beat up? Really?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Biggest-Geek-Ever said:

Thats the whole fucking point of them, you build up the crowd with the heel promo doing dastardly things, the face music hits, they clear out the ring, you build toward the next feud match. Its crazy how many basic things the WWE bookers have forgotten or dismissed as useless. You can improve this product tenfold by bringing back managers and angles that actually GO SOMEWHERE

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Please do not make Sheamus job to this lame ass unfunny joke of a wrestler.

What the hell are they TALKING ABOUT? Jesus, this is past annoying now, can Michael Cole stop putting himself over? WTF, there's a MATCH in the ring.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Thank God! If WWE had any sense they would push Sheamus again, make him the damn heavyweight champ. Oh wait, WWE hates dominate heels.

bwahhhhh

I'm not exaggerating, Cole's commentating is having a more negative impact on my wrestling watching habit than even TNA's booking. It's not just bad, it's actively making me not want to watch.

but... CM PUNK!!

UberTag

DMczaf said:
These heels beating up faces segments make no sense when its someone like JR.

You're telling me no one in the back cares that JR is getting beat up? Really?
I suppose this means EVERYONE ON THE ROSTER is a heel. They're all scum. Just some of them (i.e. Morrison) are more scummy than others. So let's just cheer for whomever the hell entertains us the most seeing how they'll all let JR rot.

Does anyone feel like this RAW really lost focus in the second half? Where was the build up for the main event? We've seen this match before. We need some kind of story to feed into it....

Striker

Seriously. If Vince and his asshole cronies want to use the Cole character as Mr. McMahon-lite, get his ass off commentary. It makes no sense, both for our own benefit and the match. He doesn't put the match over, and his inconsistency of his character makes zero sense.

It won't happen, but just make RAW JR-Lawler with perhaps Matthews in as a middle man, and on Smackdown just Matthews and Booker T. Cole can do his vintage awful segments on whatever show Jack Swagger is on (probably RAW after the Draft) and leave the rest of the show to calm, relaxation.

UberTag

Striker said:
It won't happen, but just make RAW JR-Lawler with perhaps Matthews in as a middle man, and on Smackdown just Matthews and Booker T. Cole can do his vintage awful segments on whatever show Jack Swagger is on (probably RAW after the Draft) and leave the rest of the show to calm, relaxation.
But... but... that would be wasting Cole's many talents.
And we would no longer see the Cole mine.
And nobody puts over the anonymous GM like Cole does.
And who would that leave for Vince to talk through as a puppet so he can ENTERTAIN us?!?
We need a Vince mouthpiece to talk to us because otherwise all we would have is that HORRIBLY UNENTERTAINING WRESTLING to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom