• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrekt

Fuck it, I'm just gonna watch Night 1 of King of Trios. I haven't watched Indy shit since ECW fell under that category. Lets do this.

I hope the WWE aren't thinking of making him THE babyface. The fucker gets booed everywhere.

Still, Cena and Christian on the same show means they have two guys who can use the mic. If Del Rio stays, they have the makings of some decent feuds.

UberTag

Well, that was a great push for Christian while it lasted.
Although I would like to see him involved in an actual program with Cena. It's long overdue.

Kyoufu

There is NO WAY this will stick.

NO

WAY

Raw's ratings will plummet, and since nobody watches Smackdown, WWE would be in trouble.

NO WAY THIS WILL STICK]

NO

WAY

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
UberTag said:
Although I would like to see him involved in an actual program with Cena. It's long overdue.
They should form a tag team call them ChristEna.
NCH2i.png

Striker

Kusagari said:
Why the hell does Cole suddenly care if Cena's on Smackdown? Doesn't he hate him now?
Cole's on both shows. That's what I don't get. Why take sides?

Ugh, god, Cena trying to be funny.

JavyOO7

It'd be nice if Cena actually stayed on Smackdown instead of reversing that decision and him being on RAW by the end of the night again. Make some things stick, WWE. What do you have to lose, I mean seriously...

somedevil

UberTag said:

Yeah they had a good thing going in 2006 before they put Jericho into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom