• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Cole on his usual mannered side. How soon until he's screaming atop of his lungs and putting himself over instead of his match?

bwahhhhh

UberTag said:
That should tell you all you need to know right there. Although to be fair, "silent on the mic" is how WWE books all of their mid-card faces and even Orton most of the time. Makes me nostalgiac for when Christian was given a TON of mic time back in the early 2000s.

oh I know, the latter half of my post was agreeing with you. the first half was me naively looking for a way to convince myself I might be wrong :)

and yes, the state of mid-card is terrible. i'd care less about a world title run if the US/IC titles had a fraction of the value placed on them as they did in the 90s. (dat pop when Bulldog pinned Hart in the UK... yes it was UK with Bulldog, but still, crazy pop)

UberTag

Galvanise_ said:
Fuck off with the ad breaks during matches. Seriously.
Remember when commercials during matches were unusual? Now, that's the only time we get commercials. Can't take away from precious downtime when Cole can put himself over. More important than accursed wrestling.

DMczaf

Guzim said:
That's why they went to commercial, so we don't spot the guard!

ryderyt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom