• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
I've been saying that in the baseball thread for a year.
Hes just mad that Yankees cant hit off a Sox starter that had his career long outing( I believe)...LOL

Thanks for blowing another one..

Back to the draft.....edit:I want Cody to stay now

Kyoufu

Azuran said:
Raw B-Show confirmed. Hopefully Miz gets drafted so I don't have to watch all those jobbers anymore.

:lol I have to agree

only thing more funny would be CM Punk getting drafted too.

Kyoufu

This could possibly be the smartest move by Vince ever.

Draft the top guys so the mid carders can get exposure and crowd pops without it all being ruined by Cena/Orton's immense popularity.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Randy Orton and Evan Bourne both got jobber entrances!
KuGsj.gif

Brinbe

spindashing said:
Although RAW is, as of right now, the B-show, I'll still be watching RAW over Smackdown. It's more convenient for me at the start of the week.
Same here... and it also doesn't hurt that Smackdown spoilers come days in advance, so you don't really miss out not watching it on Friday.

Dat SD push...

bwahhhhh

spindashing said:
Although RAW is, as of right now, the B-show, I'll still be watching RAW over Smackdown. It's more convenient for me at the start of the week.

yeah, I prefer SD, but the live factor of RAW plays a big role, and I usually don't stay home on Friday nights.

Ziggler looks unrecognizable. Like, I wouldn't know it was him if the announcers didn't say it. (kinda says something about his style, too, but WWE, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom