• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Kyoufu said:
I don't understand this draft. Was Smackdown really that low in ratings that they needed to take Cena there?

WHAT IS GOING ON

I mean, I'm glad Boreton is drafted, but....Cena? lol
Smackdown gets about half of Raw's viewers. I'd laugh if this didn't help increase Smackdown's ratings.

JavyOO7

Daaamn, I wanted either Cena or Orton to go to Smackdown but both? Heh.

Seriously though, Cena needs a revamp. He sells merch and all that wonderful stuff but why not just have him go heel? I only say this in due to how the hard core reacts in the arena whenever he comes out. Have him heel, he'd started getting cheered again by the adult/hardcore/whatever audience and then he'll be fine. I mean, I always wondered what WWE thinks when Cena steps through that curtain and hear most adults in the arena jeering him. Sucks to be him but Cena is alright in my book regardless of his wrestling ability.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
DMczaf said:
Match ends with JR and King getting buried and no one coming out to help them, because they are so beloved and respected.
Speaking of buried, does anyone here have that HHH gif where he's digging a grave? I need it for the lulz.

Striker

tralfazz said:
Hope this means Kofi gets moved to Raw. Would be great to see him and Ziggler get dat ME push. Hope the PUNK megapush is incoming.
If these stand, and they won't, RAW has some compelling characters and talent, and I'm expecting ADR to get moved and Jericho to be returning.

Jericho, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Rey, Ziggler, Morrison, R-Truth, CM Punk

Exactly why this show would be far more enjoyable without a superman as a babyface.

But they'll mess with it somehow.

UberTag

Remaining leaked draft picks from WWE web team earlier today... with added dashes to disguise name length:

1)
----Beth Phoenix---
2)
--Michelle McCool--
3)
---Alberto Del Rio--

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Chamber said:
Speaking of buried, does anyone here have that HHH gif where he's digging a grave? I need it for the lulz.

New angle and better quality!

b6Tx0.gif

tralfazz

Striker said:
If these stand, and they won't, RAW has some compelling characters and talent, and I'm expecting ADR to get moved and Jericho to be returning.

Jericho, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Rey, Ziggler, Morrison, R-Truth, CM Punk

Exactly why this show would be far more enjoyable without a superman as a babyface.

But they'll mess with it somehow.
Would LOVE that roster. Just give me Kofi and let the rest stand.

dream

Okay, look, I love Michael Cole, I think his gimmick is fantastic, and I think he does great commentary but this segment is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom