• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwahhhhh

the one thing that I like about the drafts is the locker room unification and cheers in the back. one of the few legit things WWE tries to pull off.

fuck, ADR is world champ.

ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

DEL!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~O!!!!

Kyoufu

You're going to see Cody on RAW also. If my theory is correct, they'll attempt to push the mid carders on RAW without Cena/Orton popularity interference.

Now if Christian comes to Raw things will almost be perfect. That way there is punk/christian/mysterio/del rio/truth/morrison/etc..

I like that nucleus more than the same old shit we've been fed for months and months.

JdFoX187

Banned
Basileus777 said:
So now Miz or Del Rio have to lose on Sunday.
There's NO WAY in fucking hell Del Rio loses. Do you honestly think Vince would allow Christian to be champion on a show where both Cena AND Orton are present? Christian's never seeing a title while he's on that show. Imagine Cena will win the title and take it to Smackdown and Del Rio is going to win.

Zhengi

-Pyromaniac- said:
Now if Christian comes to Raw things will almost be perfect. That way there is punk/christian/mysterio/del rio/truth/morrison/etc..

I like that nucleus more than the same old shit we've been fed for months and months.

Yeah, I'm hoping they move some more guys out of Smackdown so they don't get buried there. Hopefully Christian and Kofi are the next to be sent over.

bwahhhhh

JdFoX187 said:
There's NO WAY in fucking hell Del Rio loses. Do you honestly think Vince would allow Christian to be champion on a show where both Cena AND Orton are present? Christian's never seeing a title while he's on that show. Imagine Cena will win the title and take it to Smackdown and Del Rio is going to win.

... :( truth

UberTag

JdFoX187 said:
You can take this to the bank.

My prediction for the final draft pick... The Undertaker to RAW.

JavyOO7

Eh, I'd like to think that Christian wins the title on the upcoming PPV. I mean why not... dude has been the industry for ever, is pretty above average in every category as a wrestler and it'd be WWE's way of saying: "good show, man."

But maybe ADR wins and hence Miz goes to Smackdown with title in hands, lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom