• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy_Long.gif

JdFoX187 said:
There's NO WAY in fucking hell Del Rio loses. Do you honestly think Vince would allow Christian to be champion on a show where both Cena AND Orton are present? Christian's never seeing a title while he's on that show. Imagine Cena will win the title and take it to Smackdown and Del Rio is going to win.

Have faith! The dirt sheets are reporting that Christian will probably win, but who knows?

Plus, they always seems to have one face and one heel champ, and I really don't think Cena will win.

JdFoX187

Banned
UberTag said:
You can take this to the bank.

My prediction for the final draft pick... The Undertaker to RAW.
What good would that be though? He won't be back until Summerslam, if then. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't return until the Rumble. Besides, he's sort of the grandfather of the Smackdown locker room. I doubt they'd move him.

JdFoX187

Banned
canadian crowe said:
Have faith! The dirt sheets are reporting that Christian will probably win, but who knows?

Plus, they always seems to have one face and one heel champ, and I really don't think Cena will win.
I just don't see it. If they hadn't drafted both Orton and Cena, I could see Christian being a transitional champion to one of those guys to sort of honor Edge. But I think they use this as a platform to finally elevate Del Rio to the next level. I just don't know who he'd feud with once he gets to Raw. There doesn't seem to be a top face now, and I doubt anyone wants to see a continuation of Del Rio v. Maestrio.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
JdFoX187 said:
I just don't see it. If they hadn't drafted both Orton and Cena, I could see Christian being a transitional champion to one of those guys to sort of honor Edge. But I think they use this as a platform to finally elevate Del Rio to the next level. I just don't know who he'd feud with once he gets to Raw. There doesn't seem to be a top face now, and I doubt anyone wants to see a continuation of Del Rio v. Maestrio.
Del Rio/Slow

Get hype.

UberTag

JdFoX187 said:
Face turn for The Miz after he loses his title to Cena?
Final time for John Cena on Monday Night RAW? Yeah, until next week.

Galvanise_ said:
Miz is out there in the match. Smackdown will win. Miz will see himself drafted while he's in the ring for maximum 'shock' value.

Thats my guess.

At first I was gonna disagree but then I remembered every show has to end with Cena's music playing so your probably right.

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
At first I was gonna disagree but then I remembered every show has to end with Cena's music playing so your probably right.
Last week's RAW ended with R-Truth's music playing...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

JdFoX187 said:

I'm not sure. The perfect time for Del Rio to win was Mania. Not only did he lose, he looks terrible too. For some reason he seems to have lost a bit of his shine (I really like Del Rio too.)

I'm not sure who Christian would feud with though. Cena doesn't really need the belt, and I could actually see him feuding with Cody if they wanted to push him.

It is looking grim for Christian, but I'm holding out hope. Don't crush my dreams :)

I'm not gonna lie -- coming from someone who doesn't watch SmackDown, I might actually start watching it now. So looks like WWE is doing something right!

If Rock is on RAW next week, Cena would probably need to be there to sell the next WM.

Cena could be drafted back. It has to be someone out there. Miz or Cena. Miz or Cena.

bwahhhhh

christian may be one of the last WWE wre, er, entertainers who actually behaves like a tag wrestler during tag matches.

it's a lost art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom