• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ydahs

BigBlackGamer said:
21jn66a.jpg
The guy in the top left corner lol

Raw was fun but the end must be the most predictable segment of the year, they hyped it up and there was literally nobody else who could have gone over.

Good to see kofi get a good showing though he may end up on raw in bryans spot.

Christian is obviously winning now and go on to a filler feud with Cody.

UberTag said:
JTG can actually wrestle.
Would make a solid member of a growing faction with R-Truth.
Nation of Domination 2.0. I would mark out so hard.

"Jeff, your jokes are worst than the Shockmaster's debut... And that's bad."

These guys are worse than WrestleGAF.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
If my lord & savior CM Punk leaves WWE = no more Wrasslin' for me, fuck them

Yesterday I had to fast forward the whole fucking RAW on my DVR, it was so fucking stupid

Best moment was the heel celebration, you were like holy shit heel emotion

That CM Punk + Del Rio smooch was amazing, it really felt like they 1 upped the hero, lol, all the high 5's and then Super Saiyan Cena comes in and just annihilates everyone =/

Reading the live chat and The Fink said this

The Fink:
I have been around this saloon for over 30 years now, and I've seen folks come and go, seen folks who were lazy, and seen folks who were spark plugs. Botton line: The ball is in your court, bounce the damn thing !!

Oh you mean like Zak Ryder right, oh wait

JavyOO7

Yeah. I read that and disagreed completely. Of course, his argument is very simplified and doesn't really go deep into the root of the problem. He should have added "politics" at the end there. =p

i love cmpunk but i dont blame him wanted to leave after being burnt out, plus doing everything asked and hardly being seen as one of the top guys must piss him off a little.

JdFoX187

Banned
As much as people are making fun of these picks, you knew it was going to be the low and midcard guys being moved. I'm glad to see some of the changes. Bryan should really shine on Smackdown, especially with its weak roster. Swagger being on Raw is perfect, especially since he was there most of the time anyway. Hopefully the guys going to Smackdown will get some more face time now that Orton and Christian are literally the top two guys on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom