• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

JdFoX187 said:
Natalya goes to Smackdown...and with her goes any chances of adding anything resembling credibility to the Divas title.

it's not like Cole is helping..

hopefully it's a set up for the Divas to take out Cole.

Rafa=FedKilla said:
Punk is fine and will be world champion within 3 months.

Yeah I think people need to stop reading too much into what wrestling "journalists" write

Punk went from relative anonymity to being known by millions around the country. For a guy who works as hard as he does, a few losses aren't going to suddenly break his spirit. Ya'll will be singing a different tune after he beats Orton this weekend :)

jmdajr

Four_Chamber said:
Yeah I think people need to stop reading too much into what wrestling "journalists" write

Punk went from relative anonymity to being known by millions around the country. For a guy who works as hard as he does, a few losses aren't going to suddenly break his spirit. Ya'll will be singing a different tune after he beats Orton this weekend :)

I have high hopes for this match

JdFoX187

Banned
Four_Chamber said:

*Sigh* Wish people would quit throwing out blanket statements about journalists without any knowledge of how the system works. Reporters don't just throw together a story and publish it without any factual evidence behind it. I'm not saying whether Punk will leave or not, but I can imagine someone with as much pride as he has being dejected by how he's been treated as of late.

bigosc2k said:
Not to mention Punk was on the winning team of the main event on RAW
That subsequently got destroyed by a newly "drafted" Cena.

bigosc2k

Banned
JdFoX187 said:
That subsequently got destroyed by a newly "drafted" Cena.

Let's face it creative is dumb as shit and at this point seeing Punk winning for once is better than him losing due to a random knockout

krae_man

Galvanise_ said:
So is Kharma going to be on Smackdown? She has to be with Natalya and Beth for maximum effect.

Probably not. She will be on Raw to destroy the Bellas and can feud with anyone on either roster once she is divas champ.

ghostmind said:
I just realized that Orton is back on the same show as Kingston.

Kofi must be thrilled.

21jn66a.jpg

krae_man said:
Probably not. She will be on Raw to destroy the Bellas and can feud with anyone on either roster once she is divas champ.

Watching her squash the lesser ones doesn't prove anything though. Oh well, maybe they'll build her into a monster Diva, then have her go at the big guns.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I can't believe Fink would like to see Hawkins and Ryder reunite as a tag team. SMH.
The Frankman said:
Hawkins and Ryder reunion MAKE IT HAPPEN WWE.
Hawkins can't ryde with the broski no more.

ghostmind

Not counting divas, that leaves Smackdown with 21 wrestlers, one of which is the Undertaker, while Raw has 32 (including HHH and Sheffield). A bunch of FE's coming from the RAW roster?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The Frankman said:
plywood stop spamming the chatroom!!!
I wish that was me, but my comments aren't getting over posted.

I can't believe people are hating on Rima, smh more heart than half the people on the show.

edit: The Hart Foundation is a choice for best tag team over Los Guerreros. herpy derp

edit 2: Chris Masters is Raw.

Four_Chamber said:

You think it's all about the losses?

It's not just about the losses.

I really can't see Punk leaving permanently. He's at the top of the business and TNA isn't where he wants to be. Plus he clearly loves wrestling, so I doubt he wants to do ther things outside of it.

Kusagari

There is no way I see Punk leaving to actually go wrestle somewhere else. Take a break like Jericho does then yeah sure but not leave to go back to RoH or anything. Do people forget he let WWE trademark his name?

Ryck

What is the deal with Orton and Kofi? Did they get into it backstage or something? Did Orton shit into some possession of Kofi's?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ryck said:
What is the deal with Orton and Kofi? Did they get into it backstage or something? Did Orton shit into some possession of Kofi's?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1KEUuJ9XwM

From the comments:
What was suppose to happen was Kofi was suppose to dodge an attempted Punt and go for a TiP following the dodge, Orton would duck it and capture Kofi in the RKO as he turned back around and pin.

That did not happen and thus the end of Kofi's push.
Spectual1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom