• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
21jn66a.jpg

UberTag

canadian crowe said:
I really can't see Punk leaving permanently. He's at the top of the business and TNA isn't where he wants to be. Plus he clearly loves wrestling, so I doubt he wants to do ther things outside of it.
The dilemma for Punk is that WWE is no longer a wrestling company and TNA is a joke. That leaves few options for people who "clearly love wrestling".

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Galvanise_ said:
Why is that such a big deal? People botch endings all the time.
Randall has pull backstage and gets away with shitting in people's bags. Kofi botching likely resulted in Randy complaining to creative so creative loses confidence in Kofi and he gets to play midcard despite being main event face material and still being over with the crowd.

Kofi to Raw, kind of good for him, he wont get to the top but there aren't many midcard faces on raw, shame he'll always be behind the likes of Rey in multi man matches though still.

Tailor made US title feud after last nights win though.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
JavyOO7 said:
I never remembered sites like the Torch or .net report that, though. I thought they ended his push because they do that to plenty of their up and comers to ground them in reality or some bullshit like that.
Well it was around that time (from what I remember) when he stopped getting pushed. So a lot of people speculated that was the reason why. I think at the very least it's fair to say Orton doesn't like Kofi after that.

UberTag

Smackdown midcard consists of the Corre, the Great Khali, the Usos, Yoshi Tatsu, William Regal, Brodus Clay, Chavo Guerrero, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks and Daniel Bryan.

Sin Cara and Mark Henry will flirt with main event status. Kane is still there but he's doing tag team duty right now.

UberTag

The Frankman said:
Nation Of Domination 2.0

R-Truth
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
Kharma Kong

They just need 1-2 more members or a leader.
Zookeepah is the leader.
Don't forget about JTG.
Mark Henry is on the wrong show but they CAN recruit Kofi.

There are only 22 male wrestlers on Smackdown. Are they trying to make this a regional promo?

Main Eventers
Randy Orton
Christian
Sin Cara
Undertaker? (If he shows up)

If Christian don't win the WHC title. Then John Morrison better be traded to Smackdown to bring the WWE belt over.

re-editing the list:

R-Truth
JTG
Kofi Kingston
Kharma Kong

get Mark Henry from SD?

okay I really dunno about R-Truth as leader. If he can go 2005 TNA Heel then ok, but his in-ring work leaves much to be desired + he really needs more build-up. Plus if you can't get a bruiser then they need Ezekiel Jackson or something. Someone get D'Lo!!!

Mr. Sam said:
SmackDown still has one great hope. The countdown to see if he's used properly begins now. The final countdown.

So true. He's going to benefit the most out of the trade. He's away from Santino and the Bella's, so that's already a win for him.

Kccitystar

Chauncy Talon said:
Man this is horrible. Everybody is gone from Smackdown. :-/. Have anybody peep the Mark Henry reaction video? Great promo!

When he was talking about being much lighter and more athletic I started rootin for him, he's come a long way, hopefully on SD he won't be the World's Strongest Jobber

tralfazz

Kofi on Raw?! Awesome!!

I'm sure some people like Ziggler, Drew and a couple of others were moved to RAW to test them out. SOme have to be moved back at some point. Might as well move Bourne 1.0 to Smackdown too.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Chauncy Talon said:
How are you going to make Truth the leader when Mark Henry is an original member. That don't make any sense.

Truth is currently the only one on the main event scene. Just seemed like a natural pick. >_>

Ted DiBiase to Smackdown and no reaction.

UberTag

The Frankman said:
okay I really dunno about R-Truth as leader. If he can go 2005 TNA Heel then ok, but his in-ring work leaves much to be desired + he really needs more build-up. Plus if you can't get a bruiser then they need Ezekiel Jackson or something. Someone get D'Lo!!!
Since when do memorable faction leaders need to be great in the ring.
Just ask Faarooq / Ron Simmons or Stevie Richards (Right to Censor).
R-Truth just needs to be serviceable and he is.
What's key is the leader needs to be a dynamo on the mic and last night proved he can deliver.

UberTag said:
Since when do memorable faction leaders need to be great in the ring.
Just ask Faarooq / Ron Simmons or Stevie Richards (Right to Censor).
R-Truth just needs to be serviceable and he is.
What's key is the leader needs to be a dynamo on the mic and last night proved he can deliver.
Each had a history of being at least decent in the WWE. Richards >>>> R-Truth in the ring, which is why I said he needs to go 2005 TNA Heel to overcome his ring ability. He's not going to get over enough unless he does that.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The Frankman said:
Nation Of Domination 2.0

R-Truth
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
Kharma Kong

They just need 1-2 more members or a leader.
Called it last week after truths heel turn. Now it will be interesting if they actually go through with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom