• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smackdown spoilers
looks like randy is still randy

Smackdown starts with Michael Cole out. He has a black eye. Orton is out and says he has unfinished business at Extreme Rules with C.M. Punk. Drew McIntyre interrupts and notes he's going to Raw. He gets RKO'ed. Good heat.

Alex Riley is next out. He's immediately RKO'ed without a word. Alberto Del Rio and entourage, including Brodus, corner Orton. Christian evens the odds. Teddy Long makes a tag match main event. Same ol' Smackdown this week.

Knox

Kyoufu said:
CM Punk behind Del Rio as heel? Are you kidding?

I know you guys like Del Rio but come on...
Yeah I agree. If anything they're going to be pumping the brakes on Del Rio. He was a top guy on Smackdown cause that's all they had. Still, it does make the upper card heel spot on Raw more crowded than it was.

Don't know what to think about this Punk contract thing. I wonder how he feels about Miz leapfrogging him for his spot. It seemed like it was going to be Cena/Punk at Mania, but since the whole Nexus angle was so dull it didn't have the juice it should have had. I'm sure it's a problem for a lot of the guys, where they've got issues with how WWE handles things but it's still soooo much better than the alternatives. Hopefully it facilitates discussions about his role and value to the company, leading to good things for him.

somedevil

Jeff Albertson said:
Smackdown spoilers

Smackdown starts with Michael Cole out. He has a black eye. Orton is out and says he has unfinished business at Extreme Rules with C.M. Punk. Drew McIntyre interrupts and notes he's going to Raw. He gets RKO'ed. Good heat.

Alex Riley is next out. He's immediately RKO'ed without a word. Alberto Del Rio and entourage, including Brodus, corner Orton. Christian evens the odds. Teddy Long makes a tag match main event. Same ol' Smackdown this week.

More Smackdown spoilers:

Rey will face Mark Henry. Sheamus attacks Kofi so it seems Kofi will be winning the title and bring it to raw. Also sin cara beat Jack swagger.

Shick Brithouse said:
Quoted for the new page. I lost my shit at the dude going into the crowd and chanting "you fucked up" when the dude fell off the ring apron.

I lost my shit on that one too, but for an entirely different reason. I tend to forget that one period where The Blue Meanie lost a ton of weight.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
somedevil said:
Here is a Cody Rhodes interview done by marvel comics. His jacket that he wore monday started out as a Minister Sinister theme idea.

Also, for Punk the whole contract thing will be either he leaves like Jericho for a while and then comes back and they push him hard or its him trying to get the most out of the WWE because he has the leverage with the loss of EDGE. If they promise him more money and a title run he will be back.

edit: Found this funny:

name dropping captain mexico? cody rhodes is a true bro indeed

UberTag

Based on today's draft moves, here is a list of obvious names who are Most Likely To Be Future Endeavored:

RAW

David Hart Smith
Gail Kim
Melina (she can get FEd and still do tricks on the road while JoMo carries her bags)
Primo (DOA)
Skip Sheffield

SMACKDOWN

Kaitlyn
Matt Striker
Rosa Mendes

WWE SUPERSTARS

Scott Stanford
Zack Ryder

Even though he was drafted, I'm still not sold on Tyson Kidd's long-term expectations. He is being featured on NXT to some extent so there is that.

Lastly, Ricardo Rodriguez is still listed on the SmackDown roster page. And Ranjin Singh is still attached to the RAW roster. Something is fishy there.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
UberTag said:
Based on today's draft moves, here is a list of obvious names who are Most Likely To Be Future Endeavored:

SMACKDOWN

Kaitlyn
scm2N.gif

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Jeff Albertson said:
Smackdown spoilers

YOU'RE NOT AUSTIN *clap clap clapclapclap*

UberTag

Cruceh said:
Meh if Ricardo doesnt come over with ADR, a big part of what made ADR interesting is gone.
I'm sure it's just an oversight.
Although it could be cool if Ricardo starts wrestling full-time and doing his own introduction.

Kyoufu

The plan for Orton is a "RKO out of nowhere" gimmick.

They'll edit in a Special Meter on Smackdown. When it gets full, he unleashes a Random Knockout.

somedevil

Jericho is voted off dancing with the stars. So now starts the countdown till when does he come back to the wwe.

Also, does anybody know how good Jinder Mahal is?

somedevil said:
Jericho is voted off dancing with the stars. So now starts the countdown till when does he come back to the wwe.

I tried to call the number to vote for him, damn thing was busy for hours.

Kyoufu said:
CM Punk behind Del Rio as heel? Are you kidding?

I know you guys like Del Rio but come on...
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Punk fan and he has been by far one of the most interesting characters on WWE TV for a long long time. However WWE is clearly more high on Del Rio then they are on CM Punk. Del Rio has been pushed to the moon since he showed up and I can't see that changing with him being on Raw. I can just see Punk getting pushed back down the roster in favor of Del Rio and Miz as the main heels on Raw.

Cruceh

Banned
somedevil said:

Not surprising. Saw a youtube clip of it and it was pretty bad.

UberTag

somedevil said:
Hopefully we see him as a legit unannounced surprise during Rock's birthday celebration next week. Would be especially awesome if they essentially recreated Y2J's interruption of the Rock from his original WWE debut segment.

I want a Y2J/Punk feud with Jericho as the face. That would leave RAW with three strong programs: Cena/Del Rio/Miz, JoMo/Truth, Y2J/Punk to go along with continued Cole/Lawler shenanigans and Kharma Kong crushing divas.

somedevil said:

I think they still have to do the live reunion. Just about ever reality show has one.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Lunchbox said:
zack ryder shirts are still out of stock

only L and XLs are left. fat people dont like zack ryder
Actually XLs have are out of stock, just checked. L's remain, Zack has an untapped demographic.

Rafa=FedKilla said:
Cuz some of us didn't start getting pushed until the summer. we had to elevate orselves because people like Outcast were holding us down.
I personally had to stop pandering to the trolling masses. My posts may not be liked, but they're logical and truthful. And that means they're better than others' posts.
Ninja Scooter said:
how much would you pay to watch Mark Henry and Kharma have sex?
edgeface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom