• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
I'm sure the people in the impact zone are thrilled by this match. O wait they can't even watch it because of the massive ass flag blocking the entire crowd.

I wonder if Sabin really injured himself. But I see that the x-division is being punished even more for speaking out. First Lethal is let go as an example and now the Machine guns have to feud with the Mexican americans.

I'd shoot myself if I had any DNA.

What poem is that from? Something by Frost?

One of the nicest dudes I met in Atlanta though, seriously. He was dropping his kids off at Raw.

dream

Chamber said:
I don't watch TNA a lot but have they topped Judy Bagwell on a Pole?

Heel Jeff Jarrett and babyface Kurt Angle wrestled for custody of Kurt and Karen's kids. Heel Jarrett won and took the kids to Disneyworld because he's a pretty cool dad. Does that come close?

Based on the following picture, i expect a TNA contract at my door any day now. If I was on Twitter id send it to Hogan and Dixie

196661_1898427656364_1111810259_32291481_5199666_n.jpg

I mean, I held the WWE title. And I'll work for Knockout pay. Plus sandwiches.

Edit: I wish JR was commentating. "BAH GAWD STING THAT TRUCK JUST GOT WAXED"

Chamber

love on your sleeve
dream said:
Heel Jeff Jarrett and babyface Kurt Angle wrestled for custody of Kurt and Karen's kids. Heel Jarrett won and took the kids to Disneyworld because he's a pretty cool dad. Does that come close?
The most cringeworthy part about this is Jeff Jarrett still being on TV in 2011.

By the way Wrasslegaf...I need an avatar apparently. Any suggestions?

edit...nevermind.

Note that I'm looking for an avatar instead of watching whats probably the best match of the night. Sorry TNA, if there's a diamond in a bucket of shit, i'm probably not gonna look too hard for it.

Zhengi

noclevername620 said:
Based on the following picture, i expect a TNA contract at my door any day now. If I was on Twitter id send it to Hogan and Dixie

196661_1898427656364_1111810259_32291481_5199666_n.jpg

I mean, I held the WWE title. And I'll work for Knockout pay. Plus sandwiches.

Edit: I wish JR was commentating. "BAH GAWD STING THAT TRUCK JUST GOT WAXED"

You're missing an E at the end of word on your shirt.

But man, that is pretty awesome.

Guzim said:
Wade is perfect.

I took Spindashing's suggestion to heart. If this thread is like a prison, then I figured he's in charge and it's best to just do what he says, keep my head down, and hope to make it out alive/unraped.

Zhengi said:
You're missing an E at the end of word on your shirt.

But man, that is pretty awesome.

I didn't name the band. They're awesome though. Looking at that, I just realized I'm bigger than the Miz. And Harley Race has a school close by...hmmmm....

Okay I lol'd at Sting. He deserves so much better than this shit. Hogan deserves that midget deal he has going. At best.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Plywood said:
Good I could use some more people to make me look good.

nope. theyll try to clean house nexus style. we'll be bogged down for a good month before getting back on the card

Man, Hogan just irritates me. "Showtime!" I can't stand how he hypes his garbage product as if it's the best thing since sliced bread. As a huge Hulkamaniac growing up, I never thought I'd see him fall as far from grace as he has in recent years...

LOL I came back

Joe saying "The impact I've had in TNA will never be repeated"

Ummmmm.... what impact? Getting buried in nonsensical feuds?

I've missed TNA. It's already making me appreciate Vince more. I definitely agree with you that the self-promoting behavior of Hogan is hilarious.

Fourth Storm said:
Man, Hogan just irritates me. "Showtime!" I can't stand how he hypes his garbage product as if it's the best thing since sliced bread. As a huge Hulkamaniac growing up, I never thought I'd see him fall as far from grace as he has in recent years...

Exactly. I thought it was too much when he wrestled Orton at Summerslam a few years ago...it's just sad now. Him and Flair both. It's so depressing that it drags the whole product down.

I think everytime I've made a CAW to even remotely resemble myself it's come out looking like that Crimson dude.

I see Abyss is going with purple now....that's....yeah.

I just...man...this is a lot. I'm glad I'm drinking.

Four_Chamber said:
LOL I came back

Joe saying "The impact I've had in TNA will never be repeated"

Ummmmm.... what impact? Getting buried in nonsensical feuds?

I've missed TNA. It's already making me appreciate Vince more. I definitely agree with you that the self-promoting behavior of Hogan is hilarious.

He's talking about the backstage deli tray, I assume, because he hasn't done shit in TNA for a year.

As a huge Joe fan from back in the day (I was at Joe v Kobashi) it saddens me greatly to say that.

somedevil

Pristine_Condition said:
He's talking about the backstage deli tray, I assume, because he hasn't done shit in TNA for a year.

As a huge Joe fan from back in the day (I was at Joe v Kobashi) it saddens me greatly to say that.

Yep to me Joe career ended when he said I was at the orphange and there was no puppies Pope!. He could of left but the money is good enough that he accept being booked like shit.

Pristine_Condition said:

I'm with you- I just hope he has something left in him when he escapes this sinking ship. He's had so much potential wasted away the last few years in a bunch of dumb feuds that make Cole-Lawler seem like poetry.

I never watched a full episode of anything TNA related and reading the posts on here for the last year or so has really made me appreciate that fact.

noclevername620 said:
Anderson and Sting found it.
:lol

This is a decent match so far, I'll give TNA that.

The thing that I hate about TNA is that they have the potential to be better than WWE. They have the talent, and fail to realize this; they end up releasing great people such as Jay Lethal and several of the females who know how to wrestle.

I'm glad Daniels came back. I don't know how the hell they slipped the ball with him.

Don't rehash old WWE storylines. Build your talent.

tl;dr Put Steiner on the mic for an hour

The worst part is, when they were consistently better than WWE no one knew anything about it. They didnt have action figures and all that. More people know about TNA than ever, and it's the worst it's ever been. What an ass backwards company.

Wait, Hogan's FINGERPRINTS have magical powers now?

Cornetteface.

206930_600166958884_44300296_33260682_3146335_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom