• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
spindashing said:
TNA ends with Jeff Jarrett yelling, "IT'S A BUNCH OF CRA--"

Just like TNA. So bad you can't even finish it.

I cant believe i sat through a whole episode. Once KC traded their draft pick I had no reason not to.

I think I need to go pray....

Lunchbox

Banned
-Z-truelongisland story had more views last week than smackdown, NXT, superstars combined
-tshirt is still sold out

vince sitting on money and he doesnt even know it bro

Scott Stamford needs to be on Raw

I really hope Zack doesn't get FE'd, I can't see him working in ROH and in TNA he'd get linked up with Robbie E or something stupid like that.

I really do miss ECW now cause at least it would give guys like him and the other lower card guys a place to shine.

Also that Internet champion belt is win, I want one.

As the future leader of GAF Nation Of Domination 2.0 we are looking for hungry juniors to play the role of Owen Hart. Interviews to be held as soon as R-Truth starts telling Kofi to turn heel.

Shadowlink said:
Wrasslin GAF, who's the leader of the GAF Nation of Domination?
faarooq1.jpg

,,, you didn't ask that question.

TELL ME you didn't just ask that.

(._.)

Banned
spindashing said:
TNA ends with Jeff Jarrett yelling, "IT'S A BUNCH OF CRA--"

Just like TNA. So bad you can't even finish it.
did you just watch an episode of impact i haven't seen once since around 2006

The Frankman said:
As the future leader of GAF Nation Of Domination 2.0 we are looking for hungry juniors to play the role of Owen Hart. Interviews to be held as soon as R-Truth starts telling Kofi to turn heel.

Id like the opportunity to get myself over and move up to the main roster asap. We can avoid the attempted takeover that way.

GaimeGuy said:
did you just mix booker t's catchphrases up with faarooq?
I'm not using it, I'm serious. Trying to besmirch the future leader of NOD 2.0? Who in the bloody hell does he think he is???
Id like the opportunity to get myself over and move up to the main roster asap. We can avoid the attempted takeover that way.
Sorry, you and spindashing can curtainjerk for the role of StarScream. I warn you, spindashing has had that role for months.
They all look alike to Frankman.
r-truth-o.gif

.. I'm STUNNED I have that many. I rarely post for Tough Enough, I don't for nXT anymore, and Smackdown is hit-or-miss for me. Plus I never post for TNA or Superstars.
I cannot and will not accept spin as WrassleGAF Champ.
In fairness most of his Wrassle-GAF posts have "kawaii", "desu desu", or creepy posts about AJ in them.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The Frankman said:

how many members of neo nation exist?

Professor Beef said:
Looks like I need to step it up if I want that main event push.

wHrJD.png

I cannot and will not accept spin as WrassleGAF Champ.

damn. lack of directv screwed me this month. im gonna make up for that in may.

I leave for a few hours and what the hell is going on in this thread.

I knew I shouldn't have watched Impact. I just knew it.

1_display_image.jpg

Know your roles and shut your mouths.

Parallax

spindashing said:
I leave for a few hours and what the hell is going on in this thread.

I knew I shouldn't have watched Impact. I just knew it.

1_display_image.jpg

Know your roles and shut your mouths.

The Frankman said:
I thought we had at least 6? those guys gotta post again, I'll look in the past thread again.

EDIT: speak of the Devil... Starscream.

guys, guys, we are the nation, not some half baked evolution. we need to hold together as a unit. infighting will eventually break us up, but we need strong title runs first....

ZeroRay

Lunchbox said:
ill start up the gaf mexicools

rafa can be the leader since im not mexican, but ill be kerwin white and support him

Forget the J.O.B. Squad, I'll join you guys.

I may not be Mexican, but I do have brown skin and took Spanish in high school.

Orale thats firme!!!!!

I better get going...Dont even have the status to be in a mid card..Im stuck in the beginning stages vs Bad News Brown/Brooklyn Brawler type cards...LOL

Parallax

Rafa=FedKilla said:
We gotta save room for Fistful if he ever comes back.

wasnt he perma'd? you would be better waiting for sting vs undertaker

oh, and nation 4 life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom