• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ZeroRay said:
Frankman, we comin' for you, vato!
q2kqM.jpg

Parallax said:
oh, and nation 4 life
q2kqM.jpg

Mick Foley announced on his Twitter that he would be returning to TNA Impact at next Monday's taping in Orlando.

He actually flew to Orlando for the last tapings, but due to a miscommunication, he was not used. TNA officials mistakenly thought he would be unavailable due to his participation at the Cauliflower Alley Club yearly reunion. Foley arrived to the tapings only to be told that the script was finalized, so he could not be used on the show.

He also expressed interest in being part of The Rock's birthday celebration on Monday Night Raw this week from Miami, FL. TNA officials unbelievably approved Foley appearing on the competition's show. However, Vince McMahon was totally against using Foley, so he will not be participating.

You know, we all giggled back in 2005 when WWE made a request to TNA to use Shane Douglas, Jerry Lynn, Raven, and Kid Kash for the original ECW One Night Stand PPV. Of course, TNA told them to fuck off. Kash ended up getting himself fired and got on the PPV anyways.

Now what do we have? Dixie Carter letting Kevin Nash out of his contract to sign with WWE. And now them letting Foley do whatever he wanted? Who the shit is calling the shots in that company?

Lunchbox said:
word, i took 2 years too brah, that means im officially more mexican than tna's hernandez

we already have 4 members within 30 mins, deez fake nation gringos will feel our wrath essay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GFXN_SajMg&feature=related

Well, neither one of you guys can fill the Juice role in the group, because you're both waaaay too coherent.

I'm planning on getting really hammered drunk over the weekend, so consider me for the position.

If you can't use me in that role, I'm gonna do a "JBL Border Patrol" gimmick on your asses, because I'm a Texan, and I still have those Modern Warfare night vision goggles I won in a contest.

Lunchbox

Banned
The Frankman said:
lol at Mexicools challenging The Nation. Whatcha gonna do, try and come at us on your Juan Deeres?

we already have more than you in a night essay, we multiply like rabbits! you dead

Rafa
Rafa (counts as two)
me
Professor Beef
ZeroRay
sf2fanatic
Plywood
Pristine_Condition

Lunchbox said:
we already have more than you in a night essay, we multiply like rabbits! you dead

Rafa
Rafa (counts as two)
me
Professor Beef
ZeroRay
sf2fanatic
Plywood
Pristine_Condition

So tonight, my homie Lunchbox has been doing the best decision ever...

To bring me in to make it Juicy in the Juicy House!

The Frankman said:
oh please, you people fronting like mad. I see tomorrow Nation gonna hate to start regulating.

Fuck you!

Fuck you again!

Fuck you twice!

You gotta respect...not the best one...not the great one...the JUICY one!

Your ass is the grass. And we are the lawnmowers!

Because
the
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUICE
ISSSSSSSSSSS
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

sf2fanatic said:
I better get going...Dont even have the status to be in a mid card..Im stuck in the beginning stages vs Bad News Brown/Brooklyn Brawler type cards...LOL
Don't worry we'll just start the J.O.B. Squad and ally together against the forces that are keeping us held down.

Axis

Net_Wrecker said:
Oh man, you know what you just did right? He's gon git you now.
No one will get me, I'll be the hottest free agent in all of wrestling.

Or I could just get six masks & be in every stable on different nights.

Really I should join the nation but there's only one true stable.

The zack pack

Woo woo woo you know it!

Ps surprised to see I'm not in the top ten posters, nobody pushes jeff albertson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom