• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

JdFoX187

Banned
Ziggler and Morrison don't even get intot he match. But I'll be damned if Snooki isn't a better spot monkey than Kelly Kelly.

I won't lie -- I find Snooki kinda attractive. Yes, I know, I'm going to hell. But like 'Taker no pedigree, tombstone, or, of course, grave can hold me down!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Snooki :bow :bow

MANIA REDEEMED

Zee-Row

Banned
Dork Knight said:
I won't lie -- I find Snooki kinda attractive. Yes, I know, I'm going to hell. But like 'Taker no pedigree, tombstone, or, of course, grave can hold me down!

I'd hit it too

JdFoX187

Banned
DoctorWho said:
That was CG right?
:lol After reading the Green Lantern thread, this made me laugh.

If this is a record for the Georgia Dome, what does that say about the Falcons? /Bitter Panthers fan.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Snooki pulling off a move more than half the Divas on roster would dream of even pulling off without pulling a hammy.

dream

Keyser Soze said:
That number is always a cheat, because WWE has the smallest "play ares" of any sporting event, so there is MUCH more place for seats

I'm pretty sure some religious dude drew like 87k to the Georgia Dome before. That's entertainment isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom