• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

God I can't wait until Daniel Bryan gets future endeavored so people stop pretending anyone wants to see him.

Kyoufu

ZombieSupaStar said:
why is wrestlers music such crap now, its all this crap that just makes your balls retract and penis go inside your abdomen.

I guess you haven't heard Cody's new one...

Biggest-Geek-Ever said:
Here's the reason I think that was a great match: I thought the streak was over after the third pedigree AND after Trips' tombstone. I can't think of any other time where I actually thought that in any of the streak matches.
Yeah, I actually thought the streak was over after that HHH tombstone. The smark in me is disappointed.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I hope she dies in the ring. No joke. I didn't pay money to watch this garbage.

michael-jackson-348.jpg

For 1 moment there I thought, just for a moment, oh no, shit HHH is gonna win this, f'n BS..... then Undertaker kicked out of the Tombstone and I'm like haha yea piss off HHH.

Yay Layla time. <3

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Does anyone know how much Snooki is getting paid for this?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
dream said:
God I can't wait until Daniel Bryan gets future endeavored so people stop pretending anyone wants to see him.
I'll never stop believing also he was great during his short heel time with Nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom