• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Hasney

Sometimes. But most of the time he at least tried to sound excited for even the worst of shit that was thrown in front of him.

I also really like how Tony calls botches. He didn't cover it up like Cole would, just called it and said something reasonable as to why it would be messed up like he's already taken such a beating, or he's young and it's such a high profile match or something of that nature.

The Wrestlemania V Macho Man elbow drop to Hogan is the best looking elbow drop of all time. Find a better one.

YHVSh.gif

#BestInTheWorld

I also really like how Tony calls botches. He didn't cover it up like Cole would, just called it and said something reasonable as to why it would be messed up like he's already taken such a beating, or he's young and it's such a high profile match or something of that nature.

Schiavone was cool, loved the we're outta time stuff at the end of every NWO beatdown to close the show. NWO would have sucked with Cole calling the action.

strobogo

Banned
What I'd like to have right now is for all you Wrasslegaf sweat hogs to encourage me to buy an Oreo blizzard and some kind of beer.

Hasney

Sure, buy one of those Oreo thingies I've never heard of some kind of beer. Go for some cans of Sweet Action if you've got it over there.

Heel

I can't say I have, no. I will have to study his face for weeks before I can draw him laughing.

I feel that drawing Bob Sapp laughing would push you to your artistic limits. One false move and you've drawn Bobby Lashley. A true test of graphite.

njean777

I really cannot stand this evolution. I never watched them when they were big the first time, but this one is just a bunch of creampuffs :p. I mean really the best they can come up with is they have to have 11 guys backing them up. I mean really. Just fight the shield and get fucking stomped already. I know it is all staged, but come on, I would have liked to see the two teams actually go at it, not this huff and puff shit.

Vylash

I really cannot stand this evolution. I never watched them when they were big the first time, but this one is just a bunch of creampuffs :p. I mean really the best they can come up with is they have to have 11 guys backing them up. I mean really. Just fight the shield and get fucking stomped already. I know it is all staged, but come on, I would have liked to see the two teams actually go at it, not this huff and puff shit.

That's what the PPV is for

njean777

That's what the PPV is for

I know, I cannot wait to see that match. I just started watching again for the first time in about 12 years or so and I am really digging the shield. Even when I knew they were bad, I thought they were decent. What are the odds they break up soon?

Vylash

oh my god that was fucking awesome, crowd popped when he said big e was a terrible champion

I know, I cannot wait to see that match. I just started watching again for the first time in about 12 years or so and I am really digging the shield. Even when I knew they were bad, I thought they were decent. What are the odds they break up soon?
Not good, they seem to really be pushing them hard as faces

Bandini

El Torito is the real deal. Maybe he can keep fueding with another member of 3mb after he beats Hornswaggle in the best of 3?

El Torito is the real deal. Maybe he can keep fueding with another member of 3mb after he beats Hornswaggle in the best of 3?

I'd like to see him wrestle Cesaro at some point, just so we can see him hit this;

ibzrl4cAqyzZi5.gif

Also, Cesaro hitting the Swiss Death uppercut on him would be glorious.

Top Bottom