• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'll ask WrassleGAF first. Does anyone want my copy of Elder Scrolls Online? I'll part with it for $30, paypal. If not, I'll go to B/S/T thread but I'd rather give it to one of my PATNAS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So you want someone to bail you out of a bad decision by making a bad decision? You should work for TNA.

Listen up, fat boy, that game's usually $60. If someone wants it for half, hit me up.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Happy Good Friday, everyone

IObhe55.gif
I0RPP7f.gif
2GHG5xV.gif

Is she wrestling inside a Wal-Mart?
It's from when she was in developmental.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On the other hand, Trials Fusion was not a waste of money at all. Good shit.

Razorskin

----- ------
I need to learn to play Civ 5. Teach me brahs.

That and CK2/EU4.

Civ 5 you can pretty much play on easier difficulties to get a feel then head to youtube for tutorials.

For CK2, go to youtube for tutorials immediately and do the ingame tutorials as well.

Never played Europa Universalis.

Sblargh

Banned
Like myself, sometimes people make bad decisions.

Serious, tho, game has anything good going for it? It looks like a catastrophe.

I need to learn to play Civ 5. Teach me brahs.

That and CK2/EU4.

I have to relearn Civ 5, last expansion changed a bunch of stuff and I haven't really grasped the changes yet. As with all Civ, the game now really feels like what it should have always been, so, hey, just have fun with it.

CK2 - Don't spend any money, when unexpected war happens, unleash the golds on mercenaries. AI really doesn't take into account that you can double your army number by paying to win. CK2 is really not about winning, it's about having an interesting time, so, just have fun with it! [2]

EU4 - Portugal is super easy mode. Grab the tech that allows to colonize the americas early and just try to have more colonies than Spain; England enters the party way too late, I don't know how the heck y'all speak english. Keep good relations with Spain and european wars will basically be a non-issue, I always had at least half my army on the Americas doing god's work of brutally murdering civilizations of natives while stealing their lands. England's somewhat frequent wars with Portugal usually does little harm. During this basically sandbox game, you'll learn what you need. Then, if you are feeling awesome, try France or Spain; as they are two powerful countries, so it's not a very hard game, but there's enough intrigue coming their way to keep you busy with wars, fragile alliances, and so on.

Sblargh

Banned
Just to warn you the roster is thin for this episode because a lot of good talent went to the Middle East for the tour and Daniel Bryan is still on his honeymoon.

They should take the opportunity that they are touring the middle age and have a full diva show.

Ric Flair

Banned
O.M.G....I stopped watching wrestling for a period of time (2004-2008).......JBL IS BRADSHAW!!! My mind is fucking BLOWN right now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Serious, tho, game has anything good going for it? It looks like a catastrophe.

Yeah it's fine. I just hate the Elder Scrolls. Skyrim, for instance, was a piece of shit.

strobogo

Banned
It's kind of amazing how WCW and WWE swapped nearly the entire mid card between 1991-1996.

WCW guys who jumped to WWE:

2 Cold Scorpio
Cactus Jack
The Godwinns
Vader
Marc Mero
Maxx Payne
Steve Austin
Brian Pillman
Dustin Rhodes
Vader
Erik Watts
Lex Luger
Sid
Ric Flair
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Nasty Boys
The GOOOOOOOOOOON
Ron Simmons
Steiners
HHH

WWF guys who jumped to WCW

Hulk Hogan
Kamala
Mr. Wonderful
Rick Rude
Boss Man
Paul Roma
Hercules
Ricky Steamboat
Bulldog
Nailz
Randy Savage
Beefcake
Honky Tonk Man
Jim Duggan
Earthquake
Typhoon
Barry Darsow
Meng

This doesn't take into consideration t he guys who jumped back and forth repeatedly. But they seriously just swapped mid cards over the course of a few years.

Ultratech

Yeah it's fine. I just hate the Elder Scrolls. Skyrim, for instance, was a piece of shit.

Elder Scrolls is just sorta hit-and-miss with people.

Though the MMO from everything I've seen is nothing to write home about.

Oblivion was mad fun with mods.

Been wanting to play Skyrim, but I don't have a machine that can run it right (yet).

Sblargh

Banned
I like Skyrim a lot. My only gripe with it is how they make the map look artificially bigger than it is by putting mountains everywhere that make you go around them, plus the fact that they expect you to fast travel anywhere, the overworld is as beautiful as it is dull. Also the combat is horrible, they should have recicled the horrible combat system already.

Having said that, Elder Scrolls is still undefeated as the game to immerse yourself into, I don't know why, there's something about the pace that makes playing it a very enjoyable experience.

Top Bottom