• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Thorakai

I need a new Mexican hero to look up to now that ADR, Rey Misterio, and Sin Cara have thoroughly established themselves as jobbers. I need Juan Cena back in my life.

geomon

I need a new Mexican hero to look up to now that ADR, Rey Misterio, and Sin Cara have thoroughly established themselves as jobbers. I need Juan Cena back in my life.

juan.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If there was ever a man to learn from Negro Casas would teach you THE REAL SHIT

Edgeward

It'a nice they are playing up how Lana is the one that controls Rusev. It would be great to see female manager who contributes more to a match instead of standing outside looking pretty and occasionally tries to get a chant going

JBL and Cole made that match so much better.

Yup. They are great enthusiasm and just went nuts with what they were saying. If only they were allowed to have that kind of energy for raw

Penguin

Last night's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling did not make the list of top 100 shows on cable for the adult 18-49 demographic. The three episodes of Cops on Spike TV leading into Impact did make the list. This is especially not a good sign because TNA had no significant sports competition on cable last night.

Wait reruns do better numbers than Impact?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Energy? Lemme tell you about energy.

ibvOWKsvV3lnma.gif

Can't wait for them to debut on Raw. They are READY. Great dudes. A+++++++

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Golden Girls is well written, though.

JavyOO7

Isn't Sami Zayn/The Usos vs Corey Graves/The Ascension next week on NXT? I guess its time to see if The Ascension sink or swim, I guess. Personally I think they are great. They need more tag teams to compete with them. WWE just needs more tag teams period...

I am watching WCW New Blood Rising 2000 because I like pain.

Noooooo. It's so awful. Only thing decent is the opening match and even that has a finish that makes no sense.

Isn't Sami Zayn/The Usos vs Corey Graves/The Ascension next week on NXT? I guess its time to see if The Ascension sink or swim, I guess. Personally I think they are great. They need more tag teams to compete with them. WWE just needs more tag teams period...

Yeah. I'm interested to see what they look like in an actual competitive match. Plus I like Corey Graves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Agree brother! Most people here don't like em though. I think all 3 of them work together (Ascension/Graves) real well.

Can't friggin wait.

Watching SmackDown for the first time in at least 2 years, probably closer to 4 or 5. I came for Paige vs. MMAksana, stayed for Hornswaggle and El Torito. Paige vs. MMAksana just didn't last long enough; I want Paige to get more offense than just the Scorpion Crosslock. Renee Young is good enough that I'll put up with Sheamus's bullshit in an interview segment. 3MB version of Hornswaggle could definitely pass for the little person version of CM Punk, and he can't wrestle for shit. I still need Cesaro doing a giant swing with Torito; what I wouldn't give for Cesaro to give Torito a Swiss Death.

RUSEV?! CRUSH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Corey Graves is also a great talent. Great finisher. Can for sure tighten up everything else but his look and finish is gold, and that'll take him a long way.

You can't be serious. You just can't.

I'd call Corey Graves, bland on the mic, limited in personality to his knuckle tattoos and his shitty "Stay down" catchphrase and his inability to have a decent match even if Ricky Steamboat were in the ring with him, to be the drizzling shits if the comparison didn't make have post-Indian food diarrhea seem like the preferable choice if the alternative were watching a Corey Graves match.

Shannon Moore is more enjoyable as a fake CM Punk than Corey Graves. He's that talentless.

I'd call Corey Graves, bland on the mic, limited in personality to his knuckle tattoos and his shitty "Stay down" catchphrase and his inability to have a decent match even if Ricky Steamboat were in the ring with him, to be the drizzling shits if the comparison didn't make have post-Indian food diarrhea seem like the preferable choice if the alternative were watching a Corey Graves match.

Shannon Moore is more enjoyable as a fake CM Punk than Corey Graves. He's that talentless.

I guess you and I aren't watching the same guy then. I think he carries himself great and has a good look for his style. He's not an amazing talker but he is decent. He has a decent moveset and builds to his finisher nicely. He's not amazing, but he's not bad either.

And what's with this constant comparison to Punk? I guess every guy that has tattoos will be compared to CM Punk for the rest of wrestling's existence?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That is also a great look. Different than Graves! (obviously)

Gotta hit the right tumblr demographics. The Shield won't keep putting food on our tumblr table.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have it on good authority Ricky Steamboat and Rick Rude are popular with the tumblr demographics. Don't excuse these skinny fatasses.

We seem to forget that people like Graves, Mojo, Sasha, Charlotte are in NXT for a reason.

My jesus, Punk vs Bork is such a great match. Punk's teeth is so yellow, I never realized that. Godamn, he really needed that break.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We seem to forget that people like Graves, Mojo, Sasha, Charlotte are in NXT for a reason.

My jesus, Punk vs Bork is such a great match. Punk's teeth is yellow, I never realized that. Godamn, he really needed that break.

Sasha's ready too, she's got a TON of talent. Totally dope.

Mojo is unsalvageable right now though due to his piss poor gimmick and finish. Also his look. He needs a rework! I don't doubt he CAN be good, he just isn't right now.

Top Bottom