• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

GFW is just Jarrett playing EWR in front of the camera

I'd watch!

But seriously, if they do this like a talent hunting show to build up to the first PPV that'd be pretty interesting. Jeff Jarrett going around the world scouting talent, interviews and feedback.

Then like some World Cup themed PPV tournament for the first GWF Title shot. So all the best guys from Mexico fight each other to see who enters as Mexico's wrestler; all the guys from Japan; and so on.

strobogo

Banned
ib0ENhzfzdo3MK.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Also, summer simping may have just landed me a threesome with two 19 year olds.

6/10 all the way to the bank

tumblr_inline_mnznngT9KH1qz4rgp.gif

Was Raw worth watching this week? I didn't watch. Should I just read a recap?

strobogo

Banned
Also, summer simping may have just landed me a threesome with two 19 year olds.

6/10 all the way to the bank

tumblr_inline_mnznngT9KH1qz4rgp.gif

Was Raw worth watching this week? I didn't watch. Should I just read a recap?

I'm glad you're taking my advice to heart. See, average dudes can pull it in. Just be yourself, show some PASSION, do the work of your life, and bolieve. It's really that easy.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'm glad you're taking my advice to heart. See, average dudes can pull it in. Just be yourself, show some PASSION, do the work of your life, and bolieve. It's really that easy.

I looked at the other girl and....
tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

Got a bit ahead of myself unfortunately but hey, the one girl i spring simped is hot so that's all that matters.

Just read the Raw recap and...woof.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I've seen two people wear the classic white BITW CM Plunk shirt over the few months. It is very strange indeed to see it in normal everyday life.

I should wear my wwe shirts more.
I wore that once and while I was on my way to the mall a guy stopped me and told me nice shirt.

strobogo

Banned
Simp needs to go. It's starting things off on a bad foot to begin with. Do you think Bo would allow himself to be called a simp?

no man should ever simp and stan, especially when it's "famous people" that don't even know they exist and even if they did, they wouldn't give a fuck about them, outside of signing their trucker hat.

celebrity worship is one of those things i'll never get.

Vylash

AJ Lee is expected to return next month in May as she's scheduled for the European tour during the middle of the month. That tour will include some television tapings. Her first scheduled events in the U.S. are not until June.

It's likely Lee will remain off television until after the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

The countdown begins

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just surprised Bronson sucked so much ass he didn't make it to the final boss until now.

I've cleaned the fuck up on allllll that shit my brothers. Can't stop my MASSIVE DRONE MACHINE.

Is this 2012?

I'm just surprised Bronson sucked so much ass he didn't make it to the final boss until now.

I've cleaned the fuck up on allllll that shit my brothers. Can't stop my MASSIVE DRONE MACHINE.

Suck mah dick

I'm not good at this! 40 hours of glorious fun and no taste of victory yet!

lrn2cloakdodge nub

Which ship are you using?

There's no expiration date on quality games, Vince.

I didn't have no cloak! I used a boarding style for the first time and got to the last damn ship. That boss is fucking toast next go round!

I just used the Kestrel, but I'll likely switch to the Stealth Fighter next go round and just massacre it

The free expansion just came out as well as the ipad version,

FTL is GOAT

FTL is fucking phenomenal. And yeah the Advanced Edition stuff helps immensely. So much more content. Hacking and Mind Control are godsends

strobogo

Banned
Guys, I have an admission to make that has been weighing heavy on my soul for years.

That old time rock and roll does nothing to soothe my soul.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I have an admission to make that has been weighing heavy on my soul for years.

That old time rock and roll does nothing to soothe my soul.

but today's music ain't got the same soul

Carnby

I have a confession. I think all of your music sucks. And not you personally, but in general. I don't think I've met another person IRL who shares my taste.

strobogo

Banned
Stro Duff is sorta back with GNR.

Let's hope he kicks out the used car salesman and gets Finck back in the fold.

I saw. Just temporary. Axl still sounds terrible so it doesn't even matter. I do really like Duff though. I'd like him back full time. I'd actually like for Tommy to stay and have Duff replace DJ. If there was ever a person who deserved to be called a toolbox, it is definitely DJ Ashba.

Thorakai

Whenever I need a boost in the gym I imagine myself overcoming the odds and winning the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. Sometimes I berry HHH, other times I make the jimmies cry by standing tall over Cena.

I know I'm not the only one that does this.

strobogo

Banned
Did Stro ever do that Top 50 GNR song list

I wanted to see him stretch for the Chinese Democracy batch

I don't know if I could rank them. About half of CD would rank pretty high, though. Better, Catcher, Street of Dreams, TWAT, Prostitute would all be in the top 15 I think.

Songs that would not make the cut:

Shotgun Blues
Garden of Eden
Right Next Door To Hell
You Ain't The First
Breakdown
So Fine
Mama Kin
Move to the City
Reckless Life

I don't know if I could rank them. About half of CD would rank pretty high, though. Better, Catcher, Street of Dreams, TWAT, Prostitute would all be in the top 15 I think.

Songs that would not make the cut:

Shotgun Blues
Garden of Eden
Right Next Door To Hell
You Ain't The First
Breakdown
So Fine
Mama Kin
Move to the City
Reckless Life

Whoa why is Breakdown on there? It's probably one of my favourite GnR songs. The chorus isn't their finest work but the song as a whole is great.

Top Bottom