• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

DMczaf

Has a fan ever made a suit out of Cena merch? Like a legit suit, but sown together with Cena shirts, hats and wristbands?

tumblr_n4in5vhvyl1qzkr3vo1_500.png

ROH's NJPW show in the Hammerstein's card is announced

AND IT SUCKS
*throws away ticket*

Or I may sell it on Stubhub and just come up to hang out because it'sthatbad

I can't tell if you are serious or not. I think the card is dope. Only real wtf is Tanahashi vs Bennett

I said it before, but I'm not paying money to see AJ Styles -- at all. I'm paying to see Japan's stars that I'll never see otherwise in person. If Styles walks in as the champion for that match with Elgin, taking Okada's place, that's a damn shame.

No way in hell Styles is champ. If that is the case, I will be pissed.

You people who wear wrestling shirts in public absolutely disgust me. You should not even ever acknowledge that you know what wrestling is. Anyone who tries to embrace it is an embarrassment.

You should see my shirts!

McNei1y

Hrm, a Ziggler/Sandow match could be good. I enjoy both of their wrestling styles... but I somehow feel WWE will mess it up.

And just like that I BEAT FTL
I'd like to thank The Academy, WrassleGAF, and especially Sunny Mac for being the constant evil in my spaceship days
Also ya that card sucks, yo. I was legit going to make a joke about Elgin vs Okada, much less the possibility of Elgin vs AJ. Fuck that noise.

I'm glad I skipped Dontaku and I'll skip NY too!
Just you know not the WrassleGAF meetup

jred2k

Sandow seems like the kind of guy that would really benefit from a confidence-boosting run in NXT. They already have a few snobby characters like Breeze and Aiden English, but Sandows's character feel more in line with the personalities there. A short feud with Adam Rose for instance.

DMczaf

Sandow seems like the kind of guy that would really benefit from a confidence-boosting run in NXT. They already have a few snobby characters like Breeze and Aiden English, but Sandows's character feel more in line with the personalities there. A short feud with Adam Rose for instance.

Wasn't he in NXT/OVW for like 15 years?

Heel

bean breath, just wait until you hear Steve talk about rats and pull out his pocket knife for the workin' man. Some incredible audio whoop ass.

Rapstah

It's clearly a cry for help. Poor man's had everything taken from him; he just doesn't care any more.

I think at some point the idea for that Big Show segment where he was punched in the head was that he would return and be an idiot, alternatively a normal person, but this Jackman thing probably took precedence.

Top Bottom