• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Today's Ted Dibiase Thursday, right?
5LEzySK.gif

tumblr_mkp739KhWK1qhr8kmo1_250.gif

Too bad he never had any kids. It's a shame, really.

I dunno, when you're wrestling in front of a crowd of 10 people I'm not sure the thing you should do is go and insult everyone in the crowd at kind of a personal level.

To be fair the stripper was upset about it and after the event Punk had the intention to apologies to her but she was getting high in her car so he went off on her again.

But everyone in wrestling is kind of a dick. Except maybe Bryan. Actually that's a question/

Is Daniel Bryan the first non asshole main eventer in modern post mania 1 WWE history? I guess Undertaker was famously the level headed guy in the lockerroom during the attitude era. And Andre?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wish Ted was still around being an asshole manager and laughing.

Bronson, were you handling Pride's camera work? half the finishes have the ref in front of them.

I refuse to be blamed for things out of my control! I hope your gifs turn out mediocre! *kicks over garbage can*

Though truth be told, shooting MMA can be difficult. The ref has to be in close and ignore you so he can do his job, so it's on the producer to cut the shot when the ref is blocking one and go to another.

But during replays and finishes? You take what you can get. That's why they used the Refereye!

To be fair the stripper was upset about it and after the event Punk had the intention to apologies to her but she was getting high in her car so he went off on her again.

But everyone in wrestling is kind of a dick. Except maybe Bryan. Actually that's a question/

Is Daniel Bryan the first non asshole main eventer in modern post mania 1 WWE history? I guess Undertaker was famously the level headed guy in the lockerroom during the attitude era. And Andre?

John Cena's not a dick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My ignore list is

EMPTY

I go by the DBAB doctrine.

Sephzilla

I'm pretty sure I'm on at least one persons ignore list. They didn't appreciate me dropping truth bombs about their previous little Ninja Theory developer over on gaming side.

jmdajr

I've got a few and I forget why I added them. Oh well! Probably just jerks! Maybe HHH can help in the process of reconciliation.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure I'm on at least one persons ignore list. They didn't appreciate me dropping truth bombs about their previous little Ninja Theory developer over on gaming side.

You're not, you're just wrong as HELLLLLLL

Rapstah

I'm probably on someone's ignore list from back when I had a spinning avatar. People would get so mad at me even though I'm pretty sure I was saying the same things as now and no one gets mad now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
From a different thread - there are people who don't like Godzilla Final Wars? I think I'm legit shook.

Ninja Theory is the fucking Curtis Axel of developers. So much promise, but such little realization.

Final Wars is dope.

Ninja Theory sucks, but DmC is a wonderful game. That's all though, Enslaved blew asses.

strobogo

Banned
From a different thread - there are people who don't like Godzilla Final Wars? I think I'm legit shook.

Ninja Theory is the fucking Curtis Axel of developers. So much promise, but such little realization.

Really? You can't see why people would think that movie is garbage as a Godzilla movie? Absurd focus on humans/aliens/karate fights/Matrix rip offs/Power Ranger rip offs?

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Survivor Series '88 - D
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B
Royal Rumble '89 - F
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+
Royal Rumble '90 - D+
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-
Survivor Series '90 - D+
Starrcade '90: Collision Course - B-

I can't help it. I LOVE the Steiners and Muta. Also really enjoyed Zangiev and Hashimikov. Do they ever do anything after this? Because they had great potential.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Really? You can't see why people would think that movie is garbage as a Godzilla movie? Absurd focus on humans/aliens/karate fights/Matrix rip offs/Power Ranger rip offs?

uh HELLO

EARTH TO STRO

tpTtYYp.jpg

Rapstah

Cesaro's new music isn't very good. Doesn't help that it's the same air horn sample as Alexander Rusev's music. Kind of like how Goldust's bell chime is the same bell chime as Chris Masters'.

Sephzilla

Most Godzilla movies consist of boring human segments followed up by sweet monster segments. Final Wars substitutes the boring human shit with blatant rip offs of The Matrix, Power Rangers, and DBZ. It's Showa era cranked up to 11 as far as I'm concerned.

They even cast a guy who looks like Asian Keanu in the role of Totally Not Neo. They clearly knew what they were making and loved every moment of it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, complaining about human shit in a Godzilla movie?

The entire focus of the first Godzilla movie was the human element.

jmdajr

Bleh. It's a watered down kiddie version compared to the gameplay of the previous games.

God, you fuckers are supporting the John Cena of action games.

I'm gonna buy a total of 5 EXTRA copies, just for you.

Obviously I already got five.

you_cant_see_me-42568.gif

You can't see me? More like 5X THE MERCHANDISE!

Top Bottom