• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

The unfortunate reminder of "Cookiepuss" has in turn made me ponder a very important question.
What's your favourite awful wrasslin' insult?
Those moments when a face delivers a barb so bad that it rebounds straight back on them and makes them look a lot worse and then they smugly nod like Jerry Lawler as if they've nailed it, made worse when they attempt to get it over and keep repeating the likes of Mr Ziggles until it dies an embarrassing death.

I'm tempted to go with John Cena telling someone (possibly Kurt Angle) to quit acting like such a Ham Sandwich, I still have no idea what he was trying to say by that, then again this is the guy who substituted swears with Baloney, Fudge and Mustard.

So come on Wrasslegaf, help me out here and detail those supposedly slanderous comments that left you as confused as Barrett here.
KMGJBnt.gif

Sephzilla

I find it hilarious that people say it like that. How is that possible?

Its because the asshole who made them said its jifs, but fuck that asshole.

GIFS

GIFS

GIFS

The guy who made them says jif, and even he's fucking wrong. GIF is short for graphics interchange format. When they start calling it jraphics interchange format, then it can be called a jif.

Calling gifs "jiffs" is like saying "The WCW". It's wrong. Stop it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The unfortunate reminder of "Cookiepuss" has in turn made me ponder a very important question.
What's your favourite awful wrasslin' insult?
Those moments when a face delivers a barb so bad that it rebounds straight back on them and makes them look a lot worse and then they smugly nod like Jerry Lawler as if they've nailed it, made worse when they attempt to get it over and keep repeating the likes of Mr Ziggles until it dies an embarrassing death.

I'm tempted to go with John Cena telling someone (possibly Kurt Angle) to quit acting like such a Ham Sandwich, I still have no idea what he was trying to say by that, then again this is the guy who substituted swears with Baloney, Fudge and Mustard.

So come on Wrasslegaf, help me out here and detail those supposedly slanderous comments that left you as confused as Barrett here.
KMGJBnt.gif

I always legitimately liked Slapnuts. I still do. I hate JJ but I love that cheese.

Laserfrog

I call them iffs, silent G, it's like asking the question

WHAT IF?

It really helps expand what a gif could be. Just think of all the things that are yet to be gifs? There's so many things!

• What if Garry from the kebab shop was a gif?
  • What if mother nature itself was a gif?
  • WHAT IF YOUR MIND WAS A GIF?

DMczaf

I'm so angry WWE banned the hard camera entrance for MSG shows. I love that Old school MSG entrance. It just made the event much bigger, but I guess Vince thinks it makes them look small.

Aiii

So not worth it
Gif (with a g) is the Dutch word for poison, so it's gif with a g and anyone who says otherwise sucks at language.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gif (with a g) is the Dutch word for poison, so it's gif with a g and anyone who says otherwise sucks at language.
I thought "equality" was the Dutch w...forget it. I'm mobile, I can't come up with something clever on mobile.

Sephzilla

I'm so angry WWE banned the hard camera entrance for MSG shows. I love that Old school MSG entrance. It just made the event much bigger, but I guess Vince thinks it makes them look small.

This is one of those things that I might add to the list of "Things i could see changing once Vince finally steps down".

strobogo

Banned
Some other things that bug me:

The over usage of question marks in sentences that aren't questions. It's so prevalent and frequent online. I think it is more to visually imply ending a sentence with your voice going up, but that doesn't mean it is a question.

Both typing and saying the word, "Welp".

When people go into threads and post a response saying they don't really have a response or aren't interested in the topic.

Those fucking wieners who bitch in every thread where names aren't attached to the picture. And they usually make a big deal out of it before anything is even posted. Because they are dongers who can't take 3 seconds to do an image search. That shit is not a big deal. If you don't know what it is, then the reference doesn't matter to you anyway. Stop being a fucking baby about it.

BHZ Mayor

Those fucking wieners who bitch in every thread where names aren't attached to the picture. And they usually make a big deal out of it before anything is even posted. Because they are dongers who can't take 3 seconds to do an image search. That shit is not a big deal. If you don't know what it is, then the reference doesn't matter to you anyway. Stop being a fucking baby about it.

And it takes even less time to type out a name in the first place. Stop being a horrible person Stro.

BHZ Mayor

Tell people to stop bitching about no name on extremely well known and iconic pictures and.....

I'll think about it.

Well if it's like, Ocarina of Time or something then yeah. But when it's some obscure 90's PC game then I can't blame people for complaining.

Laserfrog

I need to make the image wider that would cover the white, I wonder if they deliver to UK, I might buy one cause I like to do things.

Rapstah

For all the similarities people see between Mason Ryan and Batista, the real reason he isn't being brought up has to be that he's too similar to Sheamus. It's the same gimmick minus pale skin and red hair.

Marvel

could never
Because Mason Ryan's main roster career is something like seven months of which he was injured three months and was locked in the Nexus for four.

I feel cheated.

Anyhoo back to Sin Cara avatar, can now botch posts and not feel bad. I feel more relaxed already.

DMczaf

I like how we are all talking about posting in that athletes thread, but none of us actually have. We are acting like boys scared of talking to the girls at the 5th grade dance.

"If you go over there first, we'll come with you."

Sephzilla

I like how we are all talking about posting in that athletes thread, but none of us actually have. We are acting like boys scared of talking to the girls at the 5th grade dance.

"If you go over there first, we'll come with you."

Hey, I'm in there. I just didn't say rasslers

Top Bottom