• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

This is an actual sentence from gaming side:

Yep. Way stronger. But I'm also in the camp that USA>World when it comes to what's "hot" and "cool" and what people want.

I mean, it's perfectly fine to like one product over the other but come on...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legends House is delivering on some of the darkness I wanted to see , but once it gets dark I want it to stop. It's weird.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not interested in PS4 or XBone. The Phantom Pain is the only game I'm looking forward to over the next year or two. Maybe the next Arkham game. And maybe 2K15 to see how bad/improved it is. Certainly nothing that makes me want to spend $400-600 to be another device to watch streaming videos on as it sits and gets dusty every 4 months that I don't turn it on.

Has anyone figured out the formula to differentiate Tom Philips and Byron Saxton?

One looks like Carlton and the other looks like Brody Steven's second cousin.

Pavaloo

I'm not interested in PS4 or XBone. The Phantom Pain is the only game I'm looking forward to over the next year or two. Maybe the next Arkham game. And maybe 2K15 to see how bad/improved it is. Certainly nothing that makes me want to spend $400-600 to be another device to watch streaming videos on as it sits and gets dusty every 4 months that I don't turn it on.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I've been playing on PC and since most the stuff I play is muliplatform - it's hard to get excited about wanting one of these new systems.

That could all change at E3 though if the right moves are made. Already going to guess Halo 2 Anniversary is on it's way. A new gears would have me interested for sure.
Sam Raimi Spiderman > ASM, it had Macho Man. He was also disgustingly ripped.
ihygUZXAByaLn.gif
bonesaw mcgraw > the entirety of ASM

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so angry WWE banned the hard camera entrance for MSG shows. I love that Old school MSG entrance. It just made the event much bigger, but I guess Vince thinks it makes them look small.

That entrance doesn't exist in MSG anymore. They couldn't have it even if they wanted it.

One looks like Carlton and the other looks like Brody Steven's second cousin.

When they're talking over matches, I mean.

Also, WWE doesn't run MSG anymore because it's impractical. Their TV sets would take up too many seats, and the building is very expensive. They ran the Hall of Fame there in 2013 because HHH wanted to preserve history with Bruno, but they lost money on the gate to do it. The Barclay's makes way more sense for them to run for TV.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sam Raimi Spiderman > ASM, it had Macho Man. He was also disgustingly ripped.

Super ripped Macho Man creeped me the fuck out. Like I don't even want to know what volume of steroids the dude was taking to get that big at that age.

somedevil

NXT Rumored Card right now:

NXT Title Match
Tyson Kidd vs. Adrian Neville

Vacant NXT Women's Title Match
Natalya vs. Charlotte

#1 Contender's Match
Tyler Breeze vs. Sami Zayn

The ascension vs El Locals

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Super ripped Macho Man is responsible for a few good things.

1. That rap album.
2. The "What Up, Mach? Ooooh Yeah!" beginning to his awful WCW theme.
3. Bonesaw.
4. Send for the Man on botchamania.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Did you guys here that Connor, the young fan of Daniel Bryan, has passed away from his battle with cancer? So damn sad.

Yeah someone's been vandalizing the page all day for some reason. The only reason the Rusev match is listed as last is because the matches are put onto the card on Wikipedia as they are announced, so the Rusev match was added last. The person posting the results didn't bother to change the match order.

Just checked and the page is going to be protected soon.

DMczaf

Shawn's HOF speech on WWE Network is hilarious. Dude was legit pissed off at the dumb ass fans who yell random shit (ONE MORE MATCH! I LOVE YOU SHAWN! WOOOOOO) during speeches. Almost makes me wish they wouldn't let fans into these things when they do that shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've never thought fans should be allowed to attend Hall of Fame. Like stream it and let people watch, but it should really just be wrestlers and their peers.

Sephzilla

Shawn's HOF speech on WWE Network is hilarious. Dude was legit pissed off at the dumb ass fans who yell random shit (ONE MORE MATCH! I LOVE YOU SHAWN! WOOOOOO) during speeches. Almost makes me wish they wouldn't let fans into these things when they do that shit.

Yeah, I wish they'd go back to the slightly smaller HOF venues. Only allow a smaller amount of fans in

Vylash

I think it's fine as long as they're just cheering, but they need to leave the smark shit at home

Rapstah

So in the coming weeks on NXT, as something like seven or eight people debut... will they have music on the level of what everyone on the roster got right before Arrival? It'll be weird if two or three people have main roster-level music and the rest come out to FCW music library stuff. The Jason Jordan/Tye Dillinger tag team already came out to some generic FCW stuff but they don't even have a tag team name yet so maybe they're waiting until then to give them something.

Sephzilla

Just thinking about the crowd when Cena inevitably gets inducted has me laughing my ass off.

Knowing Vince, that will be the time he "experiments with putting the Hall of Fame back in a smaller venue". Assuming Vince is still alive, Cena will wrestle for another 15 years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All you're proving is that John Cena is getting a reaction. Which means he's doing a great job. Just like Rush Limbaugh does a good job because he gets a reaction even though he's a vile excuse for a human being. Westboro? Another great wrestler because they get a reaction

REACTION ITS ALL THAT MATTERS

Top Bottom