• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Laserfrog

I did it! It's here!
http://printallover.me/products/wrestling-shirt-2
ViH8zdR.png

I hope Spider buys one and tells me how he gets on.

jmdajr

So Mene Gene looks all sorts of messed up. Didn't he get some kind of kindey transplant?
He needs to lay off of the sauce.

Laserfrog

Who is that on the top right shoulder?

Welp, it's Lou Thesz. It'll be a talking point, people will ask "Who's that on your top left shoulder?" and you'll be able to say "It is legendary professional wrestler Lou Thesz." It will be a talking point and you are guaranteed to gain new friends.

jmdajr

I thought episode 2 of Legends House was a lot more entertaining than the first one.

Very fun no doubt. And as entertaining as Total divas is, it comes no where near to the honesty in this show. I don't even think that's worth stating really, because it's just so obvious.

I wanted to wear my BO-LIEVE shirt to class this morning to make Spider and the rest of #WrassleShirtMafia proud of me. However, I never actually tried it out before, so it turned out to be too big for me even though it's a medium.

Which brings me to my other point.

Allow me to put my foreign heel hat on and ask: Why the fuck are Americans so fat? Ever since I moved here, I've been swimming in the medium shirts I've bought online. I've been wearing medium my entire goddamn adult life, and they fit me perfectly no matter what country I bought them from.

Then again, the only shirts I've bought online were wrasslin' shirts. So maybe my anger is misplaced and I should be blaming wrestling fans for being fat fucks rather than Americans in general? Hard to tell.

Sephzilla

I wanted to wear my BO-LIEVE shirt to class this morning to make Spider and the rest of #WrassleShirtMafia proud of me. However, I never actually tried it out before, so it turned out to be too big for me even though it's a medium.

Allow me to put my foreign heel hat on and ask: Why the fuck are Americans so fat? Ever since I moved here, I've been swimming in the medium shirts I've bought online. I've been wearing medium my entire goddamn adult life, and they fit me perfectly no matter what country I bought them from.

Then again, the only shirts I've bought online were wrasslin' shirts. So maybe my anger is misplaced and I should be blaming wrestling fans for being fat fucks rather than Americans in general? Hard to tell.

Do you wash them first and get them to shrink a bit?

Their mediums are tight on me and I am skinny brah.

Bowser

I think it's also because for some reason in the US a lot of people tend to prefer a more relaxed/looser fit. I like to wear fitted shirts which depending on the brand means I'm wearing anywhere from an XS to a M.

strobogo

Banned

Because everything we eat has sugar in it and portion size here is massive compared to most countries. And a lot of people are poor and fatty, calorie dense but vitamin deficient foods are much cheaper.

Actually now that I think about it, I did buy some Metal Gear Rising shirts online from Uniqlo. They were mediums and fit me perfectly. Must be because they're not a primarily US based company unlike the WWE. With that said, they were shipped from NY I think.

Bowser

Actually now that I think about it, I did buy some Metal Gear Rising shirts online from Uniqlo. They were mediums and fit me perfectly. Must be because they're not a primarily US based company unlike the WWE. With that said, they were shipped from NY I think.

Clothing from brands that are more mid-to-high fashion (think J.Crew, Uniqlo, etc.) tend to run slimmer so not surprised there.

Marvel

could never
I can't wait to wear that Adam Rose shirt, I love the color too since I'm pale it won't make me looked washed out.

strobogo

Banned

A lot of brands in the US run bigger to make people not feel as fat. So what is a large at one place will be a medium somewhere else. Or a size 10 at one place will be a 15 somewhere else. Even pants that should have a pretty standard size will vary from store to store. A 32/30 is not the same thing everywhere. It's frustrating.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd just like to let you guys know that gaming side craziness isn't limited to super duper hardcores. There's a local facebook group that some of my old co-workers run that have a lot of ... I wouldn't say casuals, but I wouldn't say crazy NPDers either. Theyr'e the kind of derps that think Bethesda is the best developer of all time. You know, those types.

Anyways, these normal people get just as stupid and crazy about video game arguments as gaming side. It's so weird, I never see this for comic books or movies in my circles, but games bring out the blood rage

Medium too big? Sounds like someone needs to hit the gym and fill out that shirt.

#TeamXL

Sephzilla

I've had some very bad experiences with putting my shirts in the dryer :lol

Now I just wash them, and then hang them until they dry out by themselves. Which I don't think shrinks out the clothes. Not noticeably at least.

I almost think some shirts are sized accordingly to be the 'right size' after dryer shrinking.

strobogo

Banned
I never got into a single argument as a kid over which console was better. I never heard other people argue over it, either. It was always, "You have a Super Nintendo? Awesome." "You have a Genesis? Awesome." "You have a Super Nintendo AND Genesis? So awesome!"

Same with N64/PS1/Dreamcast, GC/PS2/Xbox, PS3/360/Wii. It was always video games are cool, not my games are cooler than yours.

Top Bottom