• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I would have thought they beat it into you over and over that the Shield is all about Reigns. At this point, the Shield is Roman Reigns & Friends.

You can say "yeah but they have rollins and ambrose work most of the matches" EXACTLY. That's because they're protecting Reigns. When the Shield makes their entrance, take a good look at who the camera focuses on the most. When they recap Shield segments, look at who is focused on in the recap. It's been going on for months, people have been denying it, but I've seen it all along.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I would have thought they beat it into you over and over that the Shield is all about Reigns. At this point, the Shield is Roman Reigns & Friends.

You can say "yeah but they have rollins and ambrose work most of the matches" EXACTLY. That's because they're protecting Reigns. When the Shield makes their entrance, take a good look at who the camera focuses on the most. When they recap Shield segments, look at who is focused on in the recap. It's been going on for months, people have been denying it, but I've seen it all along.
Who is denying it though? I think everyone knows that at this point. Ambrose even said the same.

But Ambrose and Rollins are still both >>>>>>>>>>>> Reigns. They are pushing the wrong dood.

As much as I love Vince as a character, he -never- had matches as good as Shane did. Shane really had a magnificent talent for storyteling. He made nothing matches (Summerslam vs Test, Summerslam vs Blackman, etc etc etc) so freaking special. He got it.

Sephzilla

Vince 20 years younger was the super phony commentator always talking in PRESENTER VOICE.

Shane's gimmick was spoiled kid who used money to get his way or 'cool boss.'

Let me rephrase. Shane's gimmick was "1999 Vince McMahon if he was 20 years younger".

But Vince's matches were never as good as Shanes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still disagree. Vince was always seen as a guy who acted older and more formal than he was. Which was the opposite of Shane who was always hip to current trends and even a little immature at times.

Rapstah

It's not like Joe Hennig automatically got over as Michael McGillicutty because he wasn't directly referencing his father all the time. (A -> B) <-/-> (A <-> B).

Heel

How Vince McMahon’s Son Left The WWE Empire To Make It On His Own

original-13208-1396660067-9.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's not like Joe Hennig automatically got over as Michael McGillicutty because he wasn't directly referencing his father all the time. (A -> B) <-/-> (A <-> B).

Doesn't he have a shirt that says 'Better than Perfect', uses a theme remix of Mr. Perfect's theme, and used the Perfectplex as his finisher?

Heel

Shane's making his return to purchase TNA so we can get a sequel to the Alliance fight.

Jeff Jarrett introduces Toby Keith as the majority investor in Global Force Wrestling, only to have Shane-O Mac enter stage left and slam Toby over the head with his acoustic guitar. Believe that.

Rapstah

Doesn't he have a shirt that says 'Better than Perfect', uses a theme remix of Mr. Perfect's theme, and used the Perfectplex as his finisher?

Yeah, the first two, but it's not like he was going anywhere before he was Curtis Axel either. He had all kinds of title reigns in FCW as Joe Hennig, but that seems to be because FCW put belts on famous people's sons as a general rule. Then he did NXT and was nothing for three years on the main roster. As Curtis Axel he's arguably a little more than nothing.

I mean, he sucks, but I'd say sucking or being great has a better impact on your career than if they put you with your famous dad for a couple of years or not.

90% sure I'm going to Extreme Rules in 2 weeks.

I know the card isn't the greatest but it would be my first ever PPV, plus its about 15 minutes from my house. I've been to live events before.

Cagey

Banned
90% sure I'm going to Extreme Rules in 2 weeks.

I know the card isn't the greatest but it would be my first ever PPV, plus its about 15 minutes from my house. I've been to live events before.

Aside from Izod Center being a 1980s train station hellhole, definitely go. I went to a PPV there in 2012 and then the Raw After Mania last year. Good times, great crowd.

Othello's a lot like pro wrestling. The only interesting character is the heel.

There was a time when I thought Iago was the absolute greatest villain in fiction. Thinking about it now, I'd say he'd be up there.

Not yet. I really want one with those dinos on there too. So cute.

I'm totally in for a "Hug Life" shirt.

EDIT:
I can get behind that.

Infinite knows what I'm talking about.

Top Bottom