• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time to watch the Toru Yano dvd goddammit! Let's go!

Showaddy

So are they actually gonna trust Tamina to have an match with Paige at the PPV or are they just going to have a 2 minute beatdown followed by a Crosslock outa nowhere?

KissVibes

Banned
BmGQWCaCAAEkuWR.jpg

Quick question. Why doesn't Brad Maddox wrestle?

Because he looks like Handsome Eric Bishoff and Triple H is into that, I guess.

strobogo

Banned
I can't even front, being gay seems pretty dope with how easy it is to get laid. No bullshit to go through. Just "you wanna fuck?" "Sure." And then you go to the bone zone. Makes sense why so many gay dudes are so happy all the time.

Official rating for Impact

Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television show drew a 0.85, up from the 0.83 rating rating the show drew the prior week. Impact averaged 1.088 million viewers for Spike TV, down from the 1.015 viewers who tuned in last week.

The first hour of the show produced a 0.985 rating. The second hour fell to a 0.775. The final quarter-hour of the show, which included a pair of commercial breaks, was a 0.69.

Eric Young draws all the demographics.

KissVibes

Banned

Maddox should have a gimmick based on this. All of his instructions should be crayon drawings the superstars, divas, and Cole have to decipher.

"I've just received a new drawing from RAW General Manager, Brad Maddox."

Maddox should have a gimmick based on this. All of his instructions should be crayon drawings the superstars, divas, and Cole have to decipher.

"I've just received a new drawing from RAW General Manager, Brad Maddox."

He'd kinda be the Charlie (from Always Sunny) of the WWE. This would be awesome. What he draws, goes.

Top Bottom