• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Vylash

JW0wBaT.gif

Those bastards, they crossed the line

edit: new charlotte

jcq6apYp61URT.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
Rusev's theme is wasted on him. Cesaro should win it and Real American Theme and Real American. Then he can alternate themes.

He enters to Real Americans

Leaves to Roar of the Lion

Mid-match is when Miracle plays and it cuts to Teddy Long being sad about Cesaro stealing his girl still.

I could watch Ryback clap his hands, tap his head, and yell stupid all day.

Also, Reign's offense is ENTIRELY dependent on a hot tag, he needs to be above that if he wants to be liked among the smarkzzz

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only problem with Hogan coming back is it ruined a potential Real Americans face turn during the break up where it was Real Americans versus Real American.

Maybe Cesaro can steal the Real Americans theme and Jack Swagger can come out to American Made American Made instead.

jred2k

Well the shield basically said we are sick of this feud as well.

I may have missed it in the spoilers you posted last night, but was
Mojo
involved in the NXT tapings yesterday? I didn't really see him mentioned which I would be very happy with. Definitely needs more time in the oven, so to speak.

somedevil

I may have missed it in the spoilers you posted last night, but was
Mojo
involved in the NXT tapings yesterday? I didn't really see him mentioned which I would be very happy with. Definitely needs more time in the oven, so to speak.

I've got some bad news for you:

Yes, he is two of the tapings and he beats Oliver Gray and Adien English

Neville vs. Kidd
and
Zayn vs. Breeze
have me hyped as fuck for Takeover. Both have a chance to be really great matches and could steal the show. It'll be interesting to see who is the next challenger for the belt between
Zayn and Breeze.

Thorakai

(◕‿◕✿) my client, brock lesnar, conquered the undertaker’s undefeated streak at wrestlemania (◡‿◡✿)

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your borkers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Vylash

After listening to Review An Impact, I'm on board for Sacrifice, the possibility of Shaw's mom being at ringside with a loaded pie is too good to miss

After listening to Review An Impact, I'm on board for Sacrifice, the possibility of Shaw's mom being at ringside with a loaded pie is too good to miss
I hope Anderson's contract is actually coming to an end and this "Committed Match" is how they're gonna write him off forever

strobogo

Banned
Nope, he signed a new contract after Bully took him out with that piledriver, he's not going anywhere

What the fuck is TNA thinking to resign such a shitty dude like Anderson? He offers absolutely nothing to them but a no doubt over priced talent who has lost any star power he had years ago.

I can't even front, being gay seems pretty dope with how easy it is to get laid. No bullshit to go through. Just "you wanna fuck?" "Sure." And then you go to the bone zone. Makes sense why so many gay dudes are so happy all the time.

I'm pretty sure being ugly and gay will net you with the same luck as being ugly and straight.

Sblargh

Banned
What the fuck is TNA thinking to resign such a shitty dude like Anderson? He offers absolutely nothing to them but a no doubt over priced talent who has lost any star power he had years ago.

People quitting left and right, they don't have the luxury to future endeavor anyone. At this point, it's the wrestlers who are firing TNA.

"The following is a mixed tag team match set for one fall. Introducing first, the team of Hornswoggle and Emma! And their opponents, the team of El Torito and Alexa Bliss!"

This will happen at some point, but I will not let it break me. The new Diva Division will grow and prosper. I trust it Sara Del Ray

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
William Regal ‏@RealKingRegal 2m
I would like to thank @WWEmagazine for putting myself and @JCLayfield below some real linguistic non entity's on their 50 best talkers.

Showaddy

From the latest NXT taping's; Mojo Rawley getting boo'd out of the arena as his massive family/fan club weren't there sounds great, seems like they've got the next Bo Dallas primed and ready to go.

strobogo

Banned
Mike Graham was almost as bad as Michael Hayes and Ric Flair on those. I think he really thought all the stuff his dad did transferred to him or something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's amazing how many Dustyisms infected Schiavone in the years after they booted Dusty off of commentary. He feels a compulsive need to do an if you will every 45 minutes or so and one time goes off on a long talk about plunder during a particularly awful hardcore division match in 2000.

Top Bottom