• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

He's really from Hawaii. It isn't fake. My mind was blown when I found that out. Born and raised in Hawaii. All the way through high school.
That's crazy, brudda. I wonder if he really talks like that, haha.

They really need to get Superstars on the network. I totally forgot that Raw wasn't really the A show until about 1995. Jobber squashes everywhere!

This place is in Vegas. Everytime I see it, I wish Crush owned it.

Braddahs.jpg

Your total's $12.19, please.

Crush007.jpg

Total Divas is better than Raw on most nights, it's shorter, it's funnier, more shit happens, it has clearly defined good gals and bad gals.

Natalya's evil.

strobogo

Banned
I liked how Crush randomly did commentary for an entire episode of Raw.

That was a regular thing after Brain left for WCW. A rotating cast of wrestlers filling for a while. Usually heels. HBK, Quebeckers, Johnny Polo, DiBiase, I think IRS, Crush, Corny, and so on.

Did any of these random 1993-1994 jobbers do anything of note? Tony DeVito is the only one I could think of that didn't completely fall off the map.

Such weird, misshapen folk; someone should make some sort of list or wiki about these dudes.

strobogo

Banned
Did any of these random 1993-1994 jobbers do anything of note? Tony DeVito is the only one I could think of that didn't completely fall off the map.

Such weird, misshapen folk; someone should make some sort of list or wiki about these dudes.

PJ Walker is Justin Credible. Big Vito was also a regular jobber in 1993. As was Nova. Francine was in the front row for Raw and heavily featured on camera for some reason. Dwayne Gill would become Gillberg. Glen Ruth would become Thrasher. So a few guys made a name for themselves.

Oh yeah, forgot about Justin Credible being on the early RAW shows. They did this weird thing where they let PJ Walker win against IRS on a random raw, then never featured him again. Kinda like Barry Horowitz a couple years later, I guess.

Didn't notice Francine or Big Vito on any shows, I should keep an eye out.

strobogo

Banned
Oh yeah, forgot about Justin Credible being on the early RAW shows. They did this weird thing where they let PJ Walker win against IRS on a random raw, then never featured him again. Kinda like Barry Horowitz a couple years later, I guess.

Didn't notice Francine or Big Vito on any shows, I should keep an eye out.

He would return to jobbing after that. That was just to continue the Razor vs Money Inc feud, which started with them making fun of Razor for the 123 Kid beating Razor. He'd become Aldo Montoya, but not until later in 1994. But he was still doing jobs after the win over IRS.

Vito was Von Crush/Krus.

Holy fuck, Connor O'Brien first signed with WWE in 2005. I wonder if FCW stuff will ever get put up on the Network. Pretty much all the people on NXT over the past 2 years (and even before that when it was on SYFY) were around for a couple of years before that in FCW.

OK. I just finished watching Smackdown and I have a mind-boggling question:

Why in the FUCK does anybody think Nattie is a good female wrestler? She's not. She absolutely sucks, and tonight was documented proof.

There was absolutely zero reason she should have had that much offense tonight. But no, she's in there calling the match and, ignoring the entire build for the PPV, she just HAS to get all her shit in, (well, everything except the sharpshooter, which of course she had to protect,) when the entire reason for the match should have been building Tamina as a badass threat to Paige and a legit title contender.

She didn't even sell the finish. Hell, she did everything but the shitty "I'm 'putting you over' but not really" Hulk Hogan-style "kick out at 3.1" spot when doing the job.

Fuck this woman forever.

Vylash

why's that?

Because Total Divas is the best

OK. I just finished watching Smackdown and I have a mind-boggling question:

Why in the FUCK does anybody think Nattie is a good female wrestler? She's not. She absolutely sucks, and tonight was documented proof.

There was absolutely zero reason she should have had that much offense tonight. But no, she's in there calling the match and, ignoring the entire build for the PPV, she just HAS to get all her shit in, (well, everything except the sharpshooter, which of course she had to protect,) when the entire reason for the match should have been building Tamina as a badass threat to Paige and a legit title contender.

She didn't even sell the finish. Hell, she did everything but the shitty "I'm 'putting you over' but not really" Hulk Hogan-style "kick out at 3.1" spot when doing the job.

Fuck this woman forever.
She's complete shit, marks just like her because she leeches off of the Hart name

Marvel

could never
She's gross.

I wonder what name and mask Luis Urive will have in AAA when his WWE non-compete rule expires, can't have Sin Cara because of the E is presumed to own it and he can't use Mistico because that's CMLL's legal property now.

I'm actually excited, especially for the mask reveal.

Aiii

So not worth it
Total Divas is great entertainment, anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

It'll make you hate Natalya with a passion.

I don't know how anyone can watch that shit, but then all reality TV often leaves me wondering the same. OMG, Cameron lost Natties cat! Hilarity ensues! Insipid, cringe-worthy bullshit of the highest order. If you like it, great, but it's so not for me.

I don't know how anyone can watch that shit, but then all reality TV often leaves me wondering the same. OMG, Cameron lost Natties cat! Hilarity ensues! Insipid, cringe-worthy bullshit of the highest order. If you like it, great, but it's so not for me.

*hugs Bootaaay*

some mouth breathing marks call this shit the "best thing about the WWE right now".

and THEN complain when they show up on RAW eating airtime. you idiots are the ones making them popular in the first place.

Vylash

tumblr_n4fwy0Xe2a1rquw9uo2_250.gif

*hugs Bootaaay*

some mouth breathing marks call this shit the "best thing about the WWE right now".

and THEN complain when they show up on RAW eating airtime. you idiots are the ones making them popular in the first place.

tumblr_n4fwy0Xe2a1rquw9uo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4fwy0Xe2a1rquw9uo5_250.gif

*hugs Bootaaay*

You forgot the part where they call all the women on the show annoying shallow bitchy pieces of shit, and say that the men are best part of the show. Which is weird, considering the show is called Total "Divas", like, what the hell did you expect?

Then they watch the show the next week anyways.

I don't get the hivemind in this thread sometimes…

Whenever I think of Disco Inferno these days, all I can think of is how wrong he was about Daniel Bryan. Yeah, hindsight's a bitch, but even back then the shit Disco spewed was ridiculous sounding to anyone in the know;

"as good as everyone says this [Bryan] guy is, tna has at least ten guys better. evrybody puts over these roh matches like they're the greatest thing ever, but if you put aj and christian cage against the motor city machine guns for 25 minutes, and told them that you needed at least four stars, i'd bet my life that it would be better than anything roh has ever put out. once guys like aj and the mcmg's got out of roh, look how much better they got."

Whenever I think of Disco Inferno these days, all I can think of is how wrong he was about Daniel Bryan. Yeah, hindsight's a bitch, but even back then the shit Disco spewed was ridiculous sounding to anyone in the know;

"as good as everyone says this [Bryan] guy is, tna has at least ten guys better. evrybody puts over these roh matches like they're the greatest thing ever, but if you put aj and christian cage against the motor city machine guns for 25 minutes, and told them that you needed at least four stars, i'd bet my life that it would be better than anything roh has ever put out. once guys like aj and the mcmg's got out of roh, look how much better they got."
ahaha, I knew he said Bryan was technically good but wouldn't make it in the WWE, but i did NOT know he said that TNA had better guys than him. that's pretty funny

Top Bottom