• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

zychi

Banned
Looks like Punk is running out of those WWE moneys, because he's no longer in that first row.

tumblr_n4nhqmJTQ41squbrvo1_500.jpg

that was in stl. stl and columbus are known for blocking good seats for addresses in illinois.

e: the fact that punk purchases fake jerseys makes me laugh too. just spend $100 more man.

Aiii

So not worth it
that was in stl. stl and columbus are known for blocking good seats for addresses in illinois.

e: the fact that punk purchases fake jerseys makes me laugh too. just spend $100 more man.

I appreciate a man not squandering his cash to be honest. Money or no money, 100 bucks for a crappy shirt is too damn much.

It's hilarious picturing Punk buying up fake jerseys from Chinese websites.

Rapstah

And when the face tries to check the coin to see if it's a gimmick coin where both sides are heads, "Coin" Hamilton attacks them from behind, getting the advantage.

I would totally wrestle as "Coin" Hamilton.

Aiii

So not worth it
Do I really have to put a smiley behind a sentence where I say Punk can't afford front row tickets any more?

Really guys? You take that comment seriously?

zychi

Banned
Do I really have to put a smiley behind a sentence where I say Punk can't afford front row tickets any more?

Really guys? You take that comment seriously?

Nah, I was just letting you know he wasn't in Chicago for those seats, and he has a connection with the Hawks for his seats. I'm 99% sure he and DK are buddies IRL. Don't want anyone to be confused that our nice stadium is that ugly looking.

Ithil

Speaking of Bayley, she upgraded her entrance.

1398547528188iskum.jpg

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today's Legitshook 3-Panel-Jiff Shookery

I title this one:

"Can you keep a secret?"

ibjw3pI4tftNZO.gif

i2R4kMHqEEFIY.gif

iZ76YqnYtWdsL.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are we really going to stalk and post photos of this fuck in everything he does now? I don't want to see him. Punk doesn't want to be seen.

Fuck off sheetz.

Ithil

Other chicks faces are pretty bland tbh. Nothing sticks out about them in that picture.

Except Sasha, who is a monster.

Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch and Veronica Lane are all pretty ladies (I think Lane was a beauty pageant queen before). Charlotte always looks 15 years older than she is.

Carnby

Speaking of Bayley, she upgraded her entrance.

1398547528188iskum.jpg

So her gimmick is Sweet Dee from Always Sunny? WWE writers need to watch more tv before they accidentally bury another wrestler.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So her gimmick is Sweet Dee from Always Sunny? WWE writers need to watch more tv before they accidentally bury another wrestler.

She's nothing like Sweet Dee. Her gimmick is annoying internet girl. People just like her because she has a fat ass and that's all it takes on gaf.

strobogo

Banned
Charlotte isn't good at all. I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. She's awful. She's also desperately needs new gear that doesn't emphasize her athletic male figure.

Vylash

Charlotte isn't good at all. I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. She's awful. She's also desperately needs new gear that doesn't emphasize her athletic male figure.

Charlotte is the best NXT diva and if she was called up tomorrow she's be right behind Paige and AJ

Top Bottom