• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

strobogo

Banned
No fucking way. She's terrible.

ikGl8FQ3Oksxu.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's all about being prepared for their character, and being serviceable in the ring.

Remember Kaitlyn? Had no experience at all, learned on the job. The rest will be fine. They have their characters down pat.

Ready for Raw:

Sasha Banks
Ascension
Neville
Bo

Is your icopro adulterated?

Of those only Neville is ready, and he still going to need a manager or be in a tag with someone that can talk.

Zayn is the one that is ready, he is the perfect likable babyface.

The Ascension is going to flop so hard. They will get pure silence, like Rusev.

Vylash

Kaitlyn's whole fucking career was a fluke, only got her first divas title match by botching the finish of a battle royal, only had the title put on her because Eve was leaving, the very definition of a fluke

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yeah Zayn's character needs some work. His ring work on the other hand does not.

Ascension is going to get a good reaction after a month, their physical charisma and entrance is LITERALLY all it takes to get people over initially.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, Corey Graves is ready from a character perspective. Protect him in matches and you've got the next tumblr panty dropper.

strobogo

Banned
yeah Zayn's character needs some work. His ring work on the other hand does not.

Ascension is going to get a good reaction after a month, their physical charisma and entrance is LITERALLY all it takes to get people over initially.

I don't think their entrance is anything interesting. It's just them yelling with strobe lights.

Are we talking about Corey Graves again because, if so, it'd be unbecoming for me not to mention his once again outstanding leaning. It was fantastic on NXT this week. He leans better than Bo exists.

Showaddy

It's all about being prepared for their character, and being serviceable in the ring.

Remember Kaitlyn? Had no experience at all, learned on the job. The rest will be fine. They have their characters down pat.

Safe to say with 25 years of wrestling experience between them, if they haven't learnt how not to be shit by now they never will.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fandango + Breeze tag team NEEDS to happen, the blow off match alone with a smark crowd would be phenomenal.

I love how creative the NXT crew are with their entrances, but it seems like they fit best in that venue.

Example; Emma's bubbles, Breeze's selfie titantron, Bayley's
wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men harem

Ithil

I love how creative the NXT crew are with their entrances, but it seems like they fit best in that venue.

Can't forget Adam Rose's crowd surfing.

Rapstah

I noticed that in the Adam Rose interview on NXT, his party group were all singing his old song. I guess it was all shot before they changed it?

strobogo

Banned

Imagine the selfie titantron...at WRASSLEMANIA!

Top Bottom