• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Vylash

I don't get your love for Adam Rose at all. In contrast, I actually hope for him to fail in WWE.

He's not much in the ring but he's got a super cool entrance, awesome song, and serious heel potential, but why would you hope for him to fail? Will that make you feel better or something?

Exited for the the PPV tomorrow

maskedmania-1.jpg

http://highspots.tv/ippv-masked-mania-4-27-2014/

Rapstah

Ugh, La Parka, what's even up with that. A real skeleton would lose every match. #fuckwargames #lessgimmicksmoretrianglechokes

Rapstah

Does anyone here know what was up with L.A. Park returning to AAA in 2010 and winning his original name back and why that never happened and why the hell they booked him to win if they weren't going to actually give him the name back?

Are we the only three here that can't stand Rose, Total Divas, and War Games? Are we the last three sane people left in WrassleGAF?

...Gentleman, it seems we have inadvertently formed a stable.

Careful, not liking Total Divas apparently makes you a jaded, cynical idiot who lacks any capacity for enjoyment.

Also, agreed on all 3. Rose was better off as Kruger and War Games almost always failed to live up to the promise.

Rose is the guy with the fake brit accent and flat acting innit.

i'll join in.

our name shall be...

Los Perros Locos

We're also a diversified stable with many different backgrounds, so we get insta-heat from racists like Sunny and Stro.

If I recall correctly, "rose bud" in Citizen Kane was a jab at William Randolph Hearst, because he supposedly nicknamed his lover's vagina "Rose Bud".

Source: The HBO movie RKO.

From Wikipedia:

In 1989 author Gore Vidal stated that "Rosebud" was a nickname which Hearst had used for the clitoris of his mistress, Marion Davies. Vidal said that Davies had told this intimate detail to his close nephew, Charles Lederer, who had mentioned it to him years later.

However:

British film critic Philip French asked Welles's associate John Houseman, who worked on the Citizen Kane script with Mankiewicz, whether there was any truth to the story:

"Absolutely none," he said, pointing out that it was inconceivable that he would not have heard of something so provocative at the time, or that Welles could have kept such a secret for over 40 years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A green man, a gypsy, a Nazi, and a Hedgehog.

I think this stable won't amount to anything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bootaaay is now expelled from the Fabulous Freebirds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I could call anyone up from NXT it'd be:

• Sami Zayn
• Tyler Breeze
• Adam Rose (With World Goes Wild)
• Bayley

Bayley can get up there.

Of course all these names hinge on where to insert them for maxxximum effectiveness.

Sblargh

Banned
Bayley works with any heel:

A good opening match would be actually to rib on the Paige thing.

Layla in the ring to celebrate his thing with Fandango.
Bayley appears to hug her.
Layla gives the AJ treatment and Bayley defeats her quickly.
Bayley starts to celebrate and stuff. Alicia Fox comes to hug her.
Hug Fox.
Fox pretends to enjoy that. Backstab during hug.
Backbreaker x 3.
Bayley hulks it out.
Bayley to Belly.

And there ya go.

strobogo

Banned
Bayley can get up there.

Of course all these names hinge on where to insert them for maxxximum effectiveness.

Breeze immediately starts a heel vs heel feud with Fandanger, but then they put their differences aside and form an alliance of beautiful men.

Sami restarts the feud with Cesaro, then moves on to the IC Championship with BNB.

Adam Rose takes over Brodus Clay's old spot, feuds with 3MB.

Bayley gets to be on Total Divas.

tm24

So fucking excited for that main event. It's gonna be spectacular. Negro Navarro vs Solar will be great too. It's the answer to the question what if a Quack match was actually good and not just a bunch of random lucha holds done to showoff that you've seen a lucha match

Does anyone here know what was up with L.A. Park returning to AAA in 2010 and winning his original name back and why that never happened and why the hell they booked him to win if they weren't going to actually give him the name back?

He was booked to win to just make up for everything. As for why the name change didn't happen, probably because LA PARK didnt really give a shit and just wanted to be the number one skeleton based wrestler, which he was booked as. Also, the match itself is a Vince Russo special. I think Stro should watch it. There's massive amounts of run-ins and swerves. But storyline wise it has to do with the run-ins and Park using a piledriver and the Lucha commission saying that was BS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I'm the one hoping Fandango and Breeze DON'T interact. Let em be separated. Fandango's trashhhhh

Top Bottom