• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

A pro wrestling anime would be cool.
KinnikumanGroup.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Someone had the temerity to list legit shook as words/phrases they would never say. I'm defending it as best I can. Why isn't it legit shaken? Because shook means the same thing and sounds cooler, pally.

strobogo

Banned
how the fuck does someone think "legit shaken" sounds better than "legit shook"

Idk, but after all, that is a thread that has multiple people dropping in to more or less say they would never "talk black". Go in there and count how many people in there say they would never say anything that comes from hip hop or rap. Definitely some casual 'cism going on in there.

Idk, but after all, that is a thread that has multiple people dropping in to more or less say they would never "talk black". Go in there and count how many people in there say they would never say anything that comes from hip hop or rap. Definitely some casual 'cism going on in there.
sheeeeesh, i had a glance at the previous page and shit, they ain't fooling anybody with terms like "hip hop lingo." legit 'cism.

Carnby

okay, so maybe I'm not as drunk as Spider. I forget that kids don't know when they've had enough to drink.

-Fair-Minded Citizen

I have never heard of Hogan's Axe Bomber and was watching a YouTube video of him doing it to Chono. YouTube froze on this screen and I had to take a snapshot before it left me.

LrE6MT2.png

Hulk Hogansus.

tm24

Oh man, watched Legends House. I know that supermarket. I know that gated community where the house is at. It's freaking me out

Wonder if WWE will ever do anything with Paige's family after she establishes herself, specifically her mother like a tag-team match when they go to the UK a short program of some sort or angle.

Impact lost almost a full third of its audience on this week's episode from beginning to end. From a 1.0 to a .69.

Gatdamn... RIP TNA.

strobogo

Banned
https://soundcloud.com/strogaf

I just uploaded a ton of random musical doodles I've done over the past 6-8 years or so. I'm not a professional and they are not professional recordings. Many of them were recorded with a Rock Band mic plugged into a lap top or PC. The majority of them are mostly improvised. Even though I've been playing guitar for over a decade, I never took lessons and can't read/write music and don't even know my scales and slip into different time signatures on accident all the time. Sound quality is rough on a lot of it. I don't really expect anyone to listen to most of it, besides maybe Sunny (and Bean, just to give me shit over them). I've had them on a hard drive for years and really only sent them out to a few people, but I thought I might as well upload them somewhere. They are rough, sound is bad on a lot of them, and there are mistakes in most of them.

The ones that sound bad were mostly done between 2007-2010ish I would guess. I don't really remember making most of them. I like to imagine most of them are like the first draft of Laser's drawings. I usually get some kind of idea stuck in my head and dick around and once it is out, I forget about it. I literally can't remember how to play 90% of the doodles.

I actually have a lot more than that and as I've gone back and listened to all the things I've played and forgotten, I wish I was pro level because I think maybe 1 out of 6 doodles has something pretty decent in it. I might have to start a second SC account to upload everything I have.

If I was a real musician, my ultimate goal would be to combine Paul McCartney, Oasis (mostly Noel), GNR, and NIN into one sound. But I'm not a real musician. I'm a blue belt at best.

Xater

I like this. Reminds me of NIN Ghosts. Something I like in the background while reading for example. I will probably go through your other stuff.

I only do dumb photo stuff so I thought I should start some Tumblr blogs. The first was Little Dredd which is basically one panel photo comics involving Dredd throwing someone into jail: http://littledredd.tumblr.com/

The other is for pictures of my just started obsession of Be@rbricks: http://bearbrickvault.tumblr.com/

HT UK

I was watching Best of SmackDown on the network yesterday and saw a Kaientai dubbed promo for the first time ever. I was amazed

Raw64life

I don't watch much NXT but has Adam Rose ever laid hands on an instrument since debuting the gimmick? Or even made any kind of reference to playing music at all?

strobogo

Banned
I like this. Reminds me of NIN Ghosts. Something I like in the background while reading for example. I will probably go through your other stuff.

I only do dumb photo stuff so I thought I should start some Tumblr blogs. The first was Little Dredd which is basically one panel photo comics involving Dredd throwing someone into jail: http://littledredd.tumblr.com/

The other is for pictures of my just started obsession of Be@rbricks: http://bearbrickvault.tumblr.com/

Well I did make this after watching The Social Network for the first time yesterday, so to say it was influenced by Trent is an understatement. Fuck, I wish Trent and Axl had made a record together in 1998ish. Or Trent being the producer of Chinese Democracy. The idea of Trent and Axl making a record with Buckethead and then Bumblefoot sounds top ten of all time shit to me. I didn't get into NIN until the last couple of years, but Trent's production/music with Axl's vocals in my head is legitimately the best thing ever. I don't think anyone knew how special the NIN opening for GNR shows during the UYI tours were.

Axl always had a forward thinking mind for what was hip and the next big thing and his championing of NIN/Bucket/Bumble is proof of that. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Axl/Robin/Trent/Bucket/Brain would have been incredible. It's almost shocking to me that Axl DIDN'T have Trent produce some stuff with him. I mean, he was all into Trent's style by 1991, and there were so many different producers for CD( Moby, but not Trent?). The idea that the two of them didn't work together when makes me sad.

I think it is easy to track my inspirations. For most of the stuff that had bad sound quality, I was listening to a lot of Paul McCartney (Chaos and Creation In The Backyard and Memory Almost Full), John Frusciante, and GNR. The stuff that sounds better was more GNR/NIN inspired. Most of the things I uploaded were 6-7 years old and was me mostly just dicking around, though.

Don't search for "Adam Rose song" on Twitter. Lots of people who haven't heard the old song saying stuff like "rocking out to Adam Rose's song" or "can't stop listening to Adam Rose's song" in reference to Break Away.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c-3vPxKdj6o

goddamnit mobile link, look it's Kelly Clarkson ok

Xater

Well I did make this after watching The Social Network for the first time yesterday, so to say it was influenced by Trent is an understatement. Fuck, I wish Trent and Axl had made a record together in 1998ish. Or Trent being the producer of Chinese Democracy. The idea of Trent and Axl making a record with Buckethead and then Bumblefoot sounds top ten of all time shit to me. I didn't get into NIN until the last couple of years, but Trent's production/music with Axl's vocals in my head is legitimately the best thing ever. I don't think anyone knew how special the NIN opening for GNR shows during the UYI tours were.

Axl always had a forward thinking mind for what was hip and the next big thing and his championing of NIN/Bucket/Bumble is proof of that. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Axl/Robin/Trent/Bucket/Brain would have been incredible. It's almost shocking to me that Axl DIDN'T have Trent produce some stuff with him. I mean, he was all into Trent's style by 1991, and there were so many different producers for CD( Moby, but not Trent?). The idea that the two of them didn't work together when makes me sad.

Ok then it does make sense that it sounds similar. NIN or in this Trent is never a bad influence in my book.

I never was a big GNR guy so the idea of this does not get me as excited as it obviously does you. :p

strobogo

Banned
Ok then it does make sense that it sounds similar. NIN or in this Trent is never a bad influence in my book.

I never was a big GNR guy so the idea of this does not get me as excited as it obviously does you. :p

Man, Axl doing a Reznor styled album with Trent helping would be the best shit ever. I wish Axl had going with the more industrial style with CD. Oh My God and Better are two of my favorite songs of the Axl only era. I would have loved a whole album like that. I think that was the direction Axl was originally headed, which is why he hired Brain and Robin in the first place I would imagine there are a few more songs in that kind of style hidden in the vault that probably won't come out until Axl dies or something.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, Axl doing a Reznor styled album with Trent helping would be the best shit ever. I wish Axl had going with the more industrial style with CD. Oh My God and Better are two of my favorite songs of the Axl only era. I would have loved a whole album like that. I think that was the direction Axl was originally headed, which is why he hired Brain and Robin in the first place I would imagine there are a few more songs in that kind of style hidden in the vault that probably won't come out until Axl dies or something.

Man, I've wanted an entire album in the style of Oh My God for AGES. Love that song so much.

Top Bottom