• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

2b84778eecd8e03fbe8bcb9429491558.jpeg

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I doubt he'll bring it up, it's mostly just a cool look he uses for his Indy bookings. Bar a couple of special shows recently he uses his Rock N Rolla gimmick for his New Japan work.
He could do other paint tho? It's a work of art and the best paint I've seen in wrestling.

But he could at least do a Villian from GotG and face Batista? I don't really know how he personafies his paint tho cause I never watched him.

253.JPG

This is the original plastic forearm "cast" worn by Bob Orton, Jr. throughout his Wrestlemania 1 run in 1985 as "Ace" Orton, Roddy Piper's bodyguard. It was signed and given to me by Bob in gratitude for Danny Davis and I training Bob's son Randy here in Louisville in Ohio Valley Wrestling in 1999 and 2000.

254.JPG

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jim Cornette hates TNA and God.

Bean Breath has just completely shattered his own gimmick. Your new name is Steve because you've killed your kayfabe.

Jamie OD

I think some of us are going to miss the Sam Shaw angle when it's over. I can just imagine us in a year's time going "it was bad but at least it was crazy and gave us something to talk about" in regard to the whole thing.

I highly recommend buying that Midnight Express Scrapbook from Jimmy's website.

I think some of us are going to miss TNA when it's over. I can just imagine us in a year's time going "it was bad but at least it was crazy and gave us something to talk about" in regard to the whole thing.

Fixed.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Tna ppv is 40 bucks? Fuck that.

I just got my wisdom teeth out and was totally going to get it because I'm bored to tears in bed but i can't possibly justify that.

My favorite thing about Cornette is how openly and freely he'll give up stories (though who knows which are entirely BS). He's well past the point of burning bridges and that makes for some interesting shit.

Carnby

I couldn't care less what this dude does in his free time

I know a lot of us my be pissed at him for leaving, or even feel a little betrayed. Before you start burying him, just remember, he will be back one day.

Is this picture real or is it two schmohawks in Halloween costumes?

tumblr_lory09ZXtu1qjww0i.jpg

Thank you for joining us, Jim.
Describe Vince Russo in 10 words or less.

jimcornette 951 points 1 month ago
Asshole Dipshit Cocksucker Motherfucker Prick Crook Conman Blithering Idiot Christian

Top Bottom