• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

dd4635872398e74c67558c15ab985354_L.jpg

Before The Bell: Sacrifice 2014

World Heavyweight Championship: Eric Young vs. Magnus

Tag Team Match: Willow and Kurt Angle vs. Ethan Carter and Spud

Tables Match: Bobby Roode vs Bully Ray

I-Quit Match: James Storm vs Gunner

Knockouts Championship: Angelina Love vs Madison Rayne

X Division Championship (Match 3): Sanada vs. Tigre Uno

Committed Match: Mr. Anderson vs. Samuel Shaw

Tag Team Championship (Handicap Match): The BroMans vs. The Wolves

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is that Jeff Hardy with a voodoo mask gimick in TNA? Im serious, I have no idea, but those arm band things look like what he uses lol

The fact that the Tag Title match is 3 vs. 2 is laughable. Heels keep cheating so what do we do? Just give them a man advantage and hope it goes well.

I figured I mighht give the TNA PPV a try for fun.

But nope.

I can't, I just can't.

There's no fun. There's no good. Nothing but pain and lost money and time that can never return.

You've made the right choice Aiii, I'm proud of you.

Don't board a sinking ship just because the captain's kind enough to wave.

oh shit, any video? are TNA really just ripping off WWE gimmicks now?

Their World champ came from nowhere, is bearded, won two matches in the same night (both with an injury), and won the belt in the final match of the night. On free TV.

So yes, only doing it stupider in every sense of the word.

Aiii

So not worth it
You know, I would be really happy for Eric Young if he had won a title that meant something and not just the TNA belt. The crowd chanting you deserve it makes it super ironic because it feels like they are both taunting him for deserving a crappy title and meanwhile taunting the company by emulating the crowd chant for Daniel Bryan.

Poor Eric Young, he deserves more.

I missed the last $5 wrasslin' but was there 25 stunner variations in that show? I remember the previous one Cabana mentioning maybe wanting to ban them.

You know, I would be really happy for Eric Young if he had won a title that meant something and not just the TNA belt. The crowd chanting you deserve it makes it super ironic because it feels like they are both taunting him for deserving a crappy title and meanwhile taunting the company by emulating the crowd chant for Daniel Bryan.

Poor Eric Young, he deserves more.

Or you know have a build that is longer than an hour

DMczaf

I missed the last $5 wrasslin' but was there 25 stunner variations in that show? I remember the previous one Cabana mentioning maybe wanting to ban them.

There was a chain spot where someone was super kicked, sold it as a backflip, landed on his feet and then super kicked the other guy.*

*I may have just made this up, but this spot probably has happened in a high school gym

HT UK

Why would TNA put one of their biggest stars (in terms of casual fans) under a mask and rename him. Any chance of some random wrestling fan buying/watching anything TNA because they go "Wow! Jeff Hardy! I remember him." is completely lost.

Who does Sanada/Tigre Uno work with after this match in the X-Division title picture? Zema Ion?

You give the title to Kenny King. Why not The King of the Night? Zema Ion should get back in hunt for it. Put Austin Aries in the mix too since he won't be near the World Title picture for a while as it stands now. At least we can have a conversation about doing something with the title unlike some other titles in some other company.

Heel

I doubt he'd go for a developmental deal, Freight Train's far too an accomplished wrestler for that.

iuQn4Bbmy8rQ6.gif

Good point. Maybe when Gerald Brisco said he called up his "#1 pick" hoping he'd accept a developmental deal, he was talking about Freight Train? It's possible he was given a secret tryout to keep it out of the dirtsheets.

Top Bottom