• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Alucard

Banned
Best case scenario has EY winning cleanly after overcoming a cheating attempt by Magnus, then Abyss coming out at the end to stare down EY...and raising his hand in respect.

Just please oh please stay away from the screwy shit in this, TNA. Please. Show fans that you can actually control yourselves and don't have to resort to bullshit for every single main event.

Toki767

The swerve of all swerves.

Still, I thought less than a year ago, the piledriver was a banned move even in TNA. Bully Ray sure made a big deal about it in that match with Sting.

Dixie Carter ‏@TNADixie 4m
Look at the SACRIFICE I made for revenge.

@REALBully5150 I just put you through a table.

#TNASacrifice pic.twitter.com/LYMc7fxABk

BmRrvoTIgAEUZrv.jpg

Hey ya'll

Not bad TNA, I'm still not going to watch your show on spike or give you any of my money but there is some talent there if you could possibly get your shit together.

Alucard

Banned
Outside of the Dixie bullshit, that was a good PPV from TNA. A quick rundown:

Good:
-The Wolves winning the tag team titles over The Bro Mans
-Sanada vs. Tigre Uno (creative submissions and offensive maneuvers)
-Gunner vs. Storm (blood and some creative spots)
-Angelina vs. Madison (good psychology and clean work from both women...and a new champion)
-EY vs. Magnus (a clean win for the champion after a solid match!)

Meh:
-Anderson vs. Shaw
-Angle and Willow vs. Spud and EC3

Bad:
-Bully vs. Roode, especially the ending
-The crowd
-The commentary team for their long periods of silence or poor selling of title changes

7/10. Good stuff. Now to keep up the momentum.

Alucard

Banned
i'm sure they'll keep at least 500 of the 1000 people tuned in today.

Come on, man. Shit on them when they deserve it, but give them credit when they deserve it too. At least for one night, TNA looked like a legitimately decent wrestling promotion with mostly-logical booking.

The crowd and announce team were pretty bad tonight, though.

Okay, DDP Yoga time. SEE YOU ON IMPACT.

Sblargh

Banned
All right. Time to watch Summerslam 1988, because I'm loving 1988 for some reason.

Edit: you guys are such big spenders. You watched the entire thing and didn't even knew how much it costs. That's faith in the company.

Top Bottom