• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I wonder why he stopped posting here on Wrassle-Gaf?

Was it because of me? Or people like me? :(

It was all of us. We didn't realise what we had until it was gone. Come back, Fex!

Professor Beef said:
A week and a day until you can remove your prized avatar, Bootaaay.

Sting.gif

Vylash

"It's just me and Vinny here now"

"HEY TJ WHAT'S UP MAN, IT'S USO MAN!"

Jimmy is the best

"I don't want your sister to think I'm some whiny bitch, i'm not like that" ...Yes you are, Natalya

...PERCY WATSON? How old are these?

SUMMER X FANDANGO NEXT WEEK!

Rapstah

Meltzer and Alvarez giving TNA a pass for tonight. They shat on the crowd, but both agreed that Gunner/Storm was really good and deserved a much better crowd reaction.

Did my DDP Yoga for tonight. Off to shower 'n sleep.

'Nite, guys.

#BelieveInTNA

I'm not sure what you were listening to. They hated it.

Probably already discussed but Vader was back in Preston on Friday and outdid himself

He along with Masters, Funk and Williams were due to fly to Germany at 6am he refused to get out of bed point blank and didn't go even though he had already been paid by the German promotion

strobogo

Banned
God damn the what feels like hour PHONE CONVERSATION between Hogan and Flair at Fall Brawl 1994 is so bad. Hogan was attacked and out with a knee injury. Flair claimed himself to be the real world champion and started bringing his own belt (sound familiar?), and then retired.

So neither were at the PPV. Hogan called Gene from the gym where he was hangin and bangin, where they were totally out of sync and Hogan obviously was pre-taped. And then Hulk calls Flair at some club and they talk FOREVER. It is TERRIBLE.

Hulk convinces Flair to come back for one more match: A retirement match. Flair can't pass it up because Hogan's knee is still injured. But after they hang up, Hulk whispers into the camera that his knee is fine, and Gene promises not to tell. Even though Hulk was on a video screen seen by everyone in the arena and everyone watching at home. Imagine seeing this for 10 minutes on PPV:

6YStLyc.gif

is Tyson Kidd getting a NXT title shot solely because he's on Total Divas? As much as I love NXT, that's a shitty parlay of reality TV show attention.

Sblargh

Banned
is Tyson Kidd getting a NXT title shot solely because he's on Total Divas? As much as I love NXT, that's a shitty parlay of reality TV show attention.

He's gunning for a high flying match against Neville so he can badly botch something risky on purpose and be free from his suffering at last.

Aiii

So not worth it
I was going to post a suitable gif, but being at work and all that...

natalyabikini.gif
natalyaschoolgirl.gif

I think he's letting Little Wilson make some of his life decisions...

TJ could easily get as hot or hotter.

Is Natalya really considered hot? I find her to be the least attractive out of the entire divas roster tbh. Unless we're counting Vickie as a diva I suppose.

strobogo

Banned
I was going to post a suitable gif, but being at work and all that...

natalyabikini.gif
natalyaschoolgirl.gif

I think he's letting Little Wilson make some of his life decisions...

Obviously not since there was a multi-episode arc in season one about how he doesn't fuck her anymore, and now they need a sex therapist because he doesn't give a fuck about fucking her.

Shit I gotta watch this TNA PPV still. I'll do it in the morning, too tired but I really need to see the committed match. No spoilers please.

Aiii

So not worth it
Obviously not since there was a multi-episode arc in season one about how he doesn't fuck her anymore, and now they need a sex therapist because he doesn't give a fuck about fucking her.

Considering how she acts towards him, I can't blame the dude for not wanting to have sex with her.

Especially since he can't do anything interesting to her in bed to vent some of those frustrations.

Sblargh

Banned
He must have made a promise to some dying member of the Hart family. Maybe he was cursed by a member of the Hart family. Maybe Bret tricked him into making the promise and then proceeded to curse him anyway.

Browny

Banned
Just think, if she'd volunteered for the Santino gig, she could've got a pink sock.

No, wait, that's too early to google again...

strobogo

Banned
I forgot to mention, but in that phone promo, Hulk actually admitted he probably gave up (and therefore lost, meaning Flair really is the world champion), but it doesn't matter because he changed his mind afterwards. Even Cena couldn't pull that off. Also, god damn is Fall Brawl 1994 a rip off. Before and after every match is talking head segments for no reason. Then ridiculously long recap segments. I don't think there was a full 90 minutes of in ring action. On a PPV.

Hasney

Considering how she acts towards him, I can't blame the dude for not wanting to have sex with her.

Especially since he can't do anything interesting to her in bed to vent some of those frustrations.

Hey now. Tyson Kidd has a very interesting place to put bananas in her head.

I forgot to mention, but in that phone promo, Hulk actually admitted he probably gave up (and therefore lost, meaning Flair really is the world champion), but it doesn't matter because he changed his mind afterwards. Even Cena couldn't pull that off.

Batista should have done that after WM XXX. "Sure I tapped out, but I changed my mind now. Give me that title and deal with it."

Sblargh

Banned
To be fair to Natalya, she is probably the one who makes the most money, the one who keeps him employed, Tyson's sister really is an asshole and five thousand dollars for a whatever castle so she can maybe rent it and still gave her the bullshit about it being for the children.

Oh god help me I'm starting to know how NNatalya thinks.

Aiii

So not worth it
I dunno, if the other side of the family gets a free car, I think 5000 for a bouncy castle isn't a big deal.

Sblargh

Banned
I dunno, if the other side of the family gets a free car, I think 5000 for a bouncy castle isn't a big deal.

They take care of the house! Of the cats! Also, isn't her father in jail?

Regardless, Aiii, you don't understand, they talked before about the car and her family actually helps instead of just being an asshole like his sister. Plus, again, it's probably her money. She's got merch, she stars in a reality show, she has matches here and there, what the hell does TK do other than not fucking her properly?

Gosh, why is she still with that loser? She can dump him and go after... I don't know... Cesaro?

Browny

Banned
I just had to look up "chicken rings" (since we don't get them in the UK).

They sound awesome (especially considering I'm really hungry at the mo). "More exciting than a nugget, easier to eat than a wing."

(I somehow need to sneak a fryer into my house when the decision-maker isn't looking.)

Aiii

So not worth it
They take care of the house! Of the cats! Also, isn't her father in jail?

Regardless, Aiii, you don't understand, they talked before about the car and her family actually helps instead of just being an asshole like his sister. Plus, again, it's probably her money. She's got merch, she stars in a reality show, she has matches here and there, what the hell does TK do other than not fucking her properly?

Gosh, why is she still with that loser? She can dump him and go after... I don't know... Cesaro?

Actually, I think they didn't talk about the car and she just went ahead and made him pay half for it anyways.

So not only does she make more money than he does (which I'm not sure is actually the case, Divas don't really make that much and I guess only AJ and maybe Paige really make bank as far as merchandising money goes), but she makes him pay for half a car regardless.

And you can bet it's a fancy car too, not a Kia.

Sblargh

Banned
Actually, I think they didn't talk about the car and she just went ahead and made him pay half for it anyways.

So not only does she make more money than he does (which I'm not sure is actually the case, Divas don't really make that much and I guess only AJ and maybe Paige really make bank as far as merchandising money goes), but she makes him pay for half a car regardless.

And you can bet it's a fancy car too, not a Kia.

Serious talk, if Natalya makes less money than him, there's something wrong. I understand, like, Bryan, the top "superstar" making more money than Paige, the top "Diva" (I mean, it's bullshit, but ok, I can see that easily being the case). But Natalya, who is regularly on the tv shows and even in some PPVs, making less money than the dude who had one bad match in NXT would be mind blowing. Was he even in the jobber royal pay check of Wrestlemania?

Hasney

Serious talk, if Natalya makes less money than him, there's something wrong. I understand, like, Bryan, the top "superstar" making more money than Paige, the top "Diva" (I mean, it's bullshit, but ok, I can see that easily being the case). But Natalya, who is regularly on the tv shows and even in some PPVs, making less money than the dude who had one bad match in NXT would be mind blowing. Was he even in the jobber royal pay check of Wrestlemania?

Eh, it depends when the contracts were renewed. There was a period where Natalya was barely on anything higher than Superstars and they apparently had plans for Tyson before the injury.

That's only downside money though. She gets a PPV bonus that Tyson barely sees (depending on what happens with these now after the Network) and she probably sells more merch just by the virtue of having some, even though by all accounts the only diva who actually shifts any merch is AJ.

Top Bottom