• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Sblargh

Banned
Maybe it's just a matter of taste, but I like WWF a lot more than WCW. I can't even elaborate why, I just have more fun watching late 80s, early 90s WWF than WCW.

Maybe it's because I think Ric Flair is boring. Is it ok to say Ric Flair is boring or will people get mad at me?

Don't get mad at me! Look at Aiii! Look how he worship CM Punk, He Who Left Us.

I like Punk and I'll be excited if he returns, but if he walked away he walked away. I just don't understand why fans are still chanting his name at shows. Why shit on guys who are busting their asses for you and chant for a guy who'd rather not be there?

bjork

I like Punk and I'll be excited if he returns, but if he walked away he walked away. I just don't understand why fans are still chanting his name at shows. Why shit on guys who are busting their asses for you and chant for a guy who'd rather not be there?

Because outside of wrestling fans you know personally, wrestling fans are the worst fanbase on earth. Next to tumblr shipper people for any franchise.

Sblargh

Banned

I don't think it has anything to do with him, actually, it's just to embarass the company because they can't acknowledge it directly. It is a way to chant "benoit" without, you know, chanting for a guy who did a monstruous act of senseless violence.

Hasney

It's very chantable, even more so that "Boooring". There are also those who don't believe he's really gone what with him still getting paid and under contract, but I believe that more to be the fact that CM Punk owns his own character and once his deal expires, so will the merch gravy train. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if Punk came to some agreement with WWE even if he doesn't come back to use him for merchandising until he does stop selling.

Kaladin

Did I miss anything over the past 4 days or so? I've been in Chicago and out of the wrasslin loop for a while.

No CM Punk sightings to report, though I did have some damn good pizza and I saw a lot of good music.

Anything good happening on Raw tonight?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did I miss anything over the past 4 days or so? I've been in Chicago and out of the wrasslin loop for a while.

No CM Punk sightings to report, though I did have some damn good pizza and I saw a lot of good music.

Nope
Cool, glad you had fun
Doubt it

Oh wait, Punk is a confirmed poor now

Mengetsu

Punk got me back into wrestling after years of dormancy and I found a good community on GAF even if I don't post as much as you guys. I read every page everyday and know all the jokes and personalities here. Punk is cool with me and I'm not gonna judge since I don't know what's going on in his life. If he comes back great if not shame. I still have you guys and wrestling that's a ok hobby with me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk got me back into wrestling after years of dormancy and I found a good community on GAF even if I don't post as much as you guys. I read every page everyday and know all the jokes and personalities here. Punk is cool with me and I'm not gonna judge since I don't know what's going on in his life. If he comes back great if not shame. I still have you guys and wrestling that's a ok hobby with me.

Glad you're happy in the #1 Rated Episodic Community Thread on NeoGAF.

Did you go to Victoria's restaurant?

Aiii

So not worth it

Go home show tonight so I wouldn't be expecting anything stellar to happen. Though Hugh Jackman is coming back and he's teaming up with former enemy Dolph against Sandow, so at least we'll get another good knockout punch by The Wolverine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, a go-home show? Boy I'm out of touch with what's going on with today's product.

Sephzilla

Maybe it's just a matter of taste, but I like WWF a lot more than WCW. I can't even elaborate why, I just have more fun watching late 80s, early 90s WWF than WCW.

Maybe it's because I think Ric Flair is boring. Is it ok to say Ric Flair is boring or will people get mad at me?

Don't get mad at me! Look at Aiii! Look how he worship CM Punk, He Who Left Us.

I was this way about WCW during the Monday night ratings wars. Even when WCW was top dog ratings wise I still couldn't get into it. In hindsight I think my mind could see that WCW was a train wreck waiting to happen while WWF was a more sturdy ship.

Mengetsu

Glad you're happy in the #1 Rated Episodic Community Thread on NeoGAF.

Thank you sir!

60632_hoganhandshake.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
dat Eating Spirit is catching up to Hero's generous thighs

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ascension debut
Ascension debut
Ascension debut

That's all I want

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit.

Legitshook.com statistics show Lambda Piscium's column finally overtook Strobogo's Wrasslin Potpourri! :O

Also imagine my surprise at the 3-Panel-Jiff page steadily moving up.

Tonight's Raw is built around:

- Daniel Bryan returns! Will Stephanie McMahon apologize for Kane's actions?
- Evolution vs The Shield thing. It's a match I guess.
Ric Flair appearance
- What could they do to make you want to see Dingbat Cult Leader Who Sucks fight Superman again?
- The Usos vs Rybaxel for the Tag Titles
- Barrett vs RVD in what will be a nothing match so Barrett can go win an anchor of a title. How will Cesaro and Swagger fit in?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New Legitshook.com metrics, laughing at some of these:

HaUT0AO.png

Sephzilla

Tonight's Raw is built around:

- Daniel Bryan returns! Will Stephanie McMahon apologize for Kane's actions?
- Evolution vs The Shield thing. It's a match I guess.
Ric Flair appearance
- What could they do to make you want to see Dingbat Cult Leader Who Sucks fight Superman again?
- The Usos vs Rybaxel for the Tag Titles
- Barrett vs RVD in what will be a nothing match so Barrett can go win an anchor of a title. How will Cesaro and Swagger fit in?

Uhq9Jlp.gif

Got our Extreme Rules tickets, they say Limited View on them, I think we're next to the Titan Tron. Just wondering how bad they will be? Any chance I could complain to guest services for an upgrade? I've done this at concerts in the past, given the guy a $20 and have been hooked up with better seats, just wondering if it's the same deal.

Top Bottom