• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

JavyOO7

Got our Extreme Rules tickets, they say Limited View on them, I think we're next to the Titan Tron. Just wondering how bad they will be? Any chance I could complain to guest services for an upgrade? I've done this at concerts in the past, given the guy a $20 and have been hooked up with better seats, just wondering if it's the same deal.

When I had limited view tickets for WM28, it really was limited view. Palm trees got in the way. Thankfully Joe Robbie stadium has those really expensive screens at each end of the stadium.

Honestly, I don't see you getting an upgrade even with complaining. They may reimburse your money though so you could leave the arena maybe?

7izcbbJ.gif

KXG0RnI.gif

Love lover why do you push
Why do you push, why do you push
Baby bay, did you forget about me

I've been standing at the back of your life
Back row centre just above the ice
Please don't ask me how I've been getting off
Now please don't ask me how I've been getting off

Break my bosy with the back of your hand
Doesn't make sense from where I stand
Baby, baby why you wanna mess it up
Sooner or later ai'll find my place
Find my body better fix my face
Please don't ask me
How I've been getting off
No please don't ask me
How I've been getting off

It's a fine line between pleasure and pain
You've done it once you can do it again
Whatever you done don't try to explain
It's a fine, fine line between pleasure and pain

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because if it didn't say wrestlingwithtext it would just have the normal #WWEHallOfFame instead and how is it better or worse anyways?

Because we're advertising for someone else.

We're only concerned with advertising for The Shookery.

Browny

Banned
Maybe it's just that he's not doing the sit down portion of it, but the finish of that Batista Bomb looks Kevin Nash tier lazy.

I'm not sure there's any way he could've finished it without breaking his knees.

Or being even more gassed than he was. He'd wrestled for at least ten minutes before that spot...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bitch about Batista, you little nerds.

It's that time. koficlock.png

batistaclock.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's good shit, Hasney.

Fuck, Hero over KENTA is so interesting.

Hasney

Kofi might get a doc when he gets his next mid-title reign and breaks all records for IC/US titles without ever holding the main belt.

Future hall of famer.

Top Bottom