• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Vylash

Well, not ANY hair.

batista-ensec3b1a-su-look-poco-antes-de-raparse-davebautista.jpg

SOS! They hear me callin'!

When I had limited view tickets for WM28, it really was limited view. Palm trees got in the way. Thankfully Joe Robbie stadium has those really expensive screens at each end of the stadium.

Honestly, I don't see you getting an upgrade even with complaining. They may reimburse your money though so you could leave the arena maybe?

I'm just hoping the set isn't that elaborate, and it's basically a RAW set. They are about half the price of all the other tickets, and it's 8th row lower level, so me and my buddy took a chance. Hopefully just can't see the big screen, which won't be a big deal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We need to talk about the May OT.

Who would LIKE to do it? If more than one person would like to, we can either draw at random or acquiesce. People Power is in full effect.

fQC232p.jpg

Zach

Maybe it's just a matter of taste, but I like WWF a lot more than WCW. I can't even elaborate why, I just have more fun watching late 80s, early 90s WWF than WCW.

Maybe it's because I think Ric Flair is boring. Is it ok to say Ric Flair is boring or will people get mad at me?

Don't get mad at me! Look at Aiii! Look how he worship CM Punk, He Who Left Us.

I much prefer WCW (as indicated by my grading thus far) and Ric Flair may just be my favorite wrestler of all time. That being said, you are totally entitled to your opinion and welcome to enjoy whatever it is that you enjoy. Perhaps you appreciate the higher production values or more cartoonish characters of the WWF? Or maybe you just grew up with WWF and so there's the nostalgia factor? I think that's one of the reasons I prefer WCW; I just watched more WCW than WWF as a kid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always preferred WCW as it felt like a stronger, older institution with more reverence for history.

Hasney

I preferred WCW purely because the in-ring product was better when I was watching it in the 90's, then they got an actually interesting storyline by '96 which had been lacking.

I felt that way all the way up until The Radicalz left.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind doing the May OT, do we have a title?

Here's where we get wild.

Toss out some topics, folks - Cure, you pick what title you like best and will result in the least amount of fury! I'll get this party started.

May Wrasslin' |OT| What A Difference Ten Years Makes

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking about starting up a fake travel blog. Look at reviews of other destinations at other sites, reword everything, and then get put on their distribution lists to review travel hotspots. It could be a lucrative gig.

Hasney

With Extreme Rules landing on Star Wars Day, that has to be a pun...

Doesn't there?

*slinks back to his corner*

May Wrasslin' |OT| The WWE Universe Is No Longer Canon

Which is fucking terrible, but the losest thing to a Star Wars thingy as I could think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
May Wrasslin' |OT| The WWE Universe Is No Longer Canon

Which is fucking terrible, but the losest thing to a Star Wars thingy as I could think.

That's...pretty goddamn good.

Thinking about starting up a fake travel blog. Look at reviews of other destinations at other sites, reword everything, and then get put on their distribution lists to review travel hotspots. It could be a lucrative gig.

You'd have to think some travel blogs really are fake and do the exact thing that you're speaking of, right?

Browny

Banned
May Wrasslin' |OT| I Have A Bad Feeling About This

Which is even poorer.

May Wrasslin' |OT| The Sun Is Out, Dig Out Your Wrestling T-Shirts

I'm on a slippery slope of crap here.

Hasney

Would someone like to tag team the comments on this blog with me?

"I'd like to go down there"

"Down where?"

"Down here
185px-Thunder_1-28-99_2.jpg
"

Top Bottom