• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Sblargh

Banned
Are you as ugly as her too?

As ugly and as adorable. We're exotic looking, we have our loyal niche.

New Page and her BFF!

tumblr_mu0itxxtfX1ri0sroo1_1280.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Woohoo, got my Toru Together 2 DVD today! Now time to figure out how to add the subtitles.

Bischoff's gonna be on Austin's podcast, I'm somewhat interested

What WHAT? How weird.

Who's writing the review for no one to read on legitshook? #cheapheat

LEGITSHOOK.COM gets hits brother. No need to stop so low to insult a project that I'm funding out of my own pocket.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This is all building up the big tornado tag match at Summerslam for the kings of WrasslinGAF

the contrarian gimmicky poster squad(Bionic-Arm, bean breath, Lambda Piscium, Sunflower, Heel) vs the uber-postive post-constantly watch everything on WWE network team (Aiii, swerenewarfare, Dr Duncan Steel, Sblargh)

Plywood as special guest ref

Stro and Fallingedge on english commentary

Nocturnowl and some other jobber at the commentator table that gets destroyed first
Who am I super kicking?

DMczaf

This is all building up the big tornado tag match at Summerslam for the kings of WrasslinGAF

the contrarian gimmicky poster squad(Bionic-Arm, bean breath, Lambda Piscium, Sunflower, Heel) vs the uber-postive post-constantly watch everything on WWE network team (Aiii, swerenewarfare, Dr Duncan Steel, Sblargh)

Nocturnowl and some other jobber at the commentator table that gets destroyed first

I'm not booked.

ViewtifulJC, I recall you quitting this thread in spectacular drama queen fashion and taking your talents down to White Comics GAF. I'm on my phone so I can't scrub through your post history to confirm whether this is true or not but at any rate, welcome back.

Wasn't that heavy? Is he dead?

I come and go, and use a shield of confident cool aloofness to make myself seem superior to everyone around me so I can safely disappear once the product gets stale in a few months.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Heavy.

Oh, you bastard. I am jealous. Mine probably won't get here until Tuesday because of the bank holiday :(

Well I can't do anything with it until everyone receives their copies! that's when the subtitle file gets released. I'm still excited. 4 KinPuro packs too!

I think a lot of the problem is that what makes this community so great is also what hurts it. On other forums, every topic gets its own thread, so if you disagree with something or don't like the conversation you can just avoid it. Here, everything and anything goes, so if you don't like a topic or a conversation, you still have to go through all of it to get to what you do want to see/talk about.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think a lot of the problem is that what makes this community so great is also what hurts it. On other forums, every topic gets its own thread, so if you disagree with something or don't like the conversation you can just avoid it. Here, everything and anything goes, so if you don't like a topic or a conversation, you still have to go through all of it to get to what you do want to see/talk about.

Like Corey Graves.

Use it or lose it folks. #allgreyeverything

#staydown

Wasn't that heavy? Is he dead?

I come and go, and use a shield of confident cool aloofness to make myself seem superior to everyone around me so I can safely disappear once the product gets stale in a few months.
Gosh, how I long for the Heavy era. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

Didn't SpiderFromMars enjoy a Heavy-esque OT breakout run as well? I remember he made two classic threads, one where he had a bad case of diarrhea just before going out on a date and sought out advice. I don't remember what the other one was about, only that it was pretty popular too.

Ithil

I wanna be the loud superfan at ringside.

Sblargh

Banned
I'll be on Sunny's side on this one. He does not desire for the product to be worse for no reason like other people.
He has the bad reason of a muscle fetish, which is entirely comprehensive and we should love him for who he is, but at least he has a bad reason.

I think you're a good man, Sunflower, and I respect your dedication to your lifestyle. Soon the ascension will debut on the main roster, they will squash the Usos, and then they'll pose for 5 minutes. They will do it for you.

This is the greatest off the top rope move I have ever seen.

I will gladly step up to the role of commentary alongside Stro. We would make a great team.

Top Bottom