• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Xater

tumblr_n4aew4U7cl1sbzhteo1_400.gif

WTF is that?

I dunno I was just being frustrated at this one level. The game controls alright for it's time. I bought all three Spyro and Crash games, CTR, and Tokyo Jungle. I got a weekend now.

I read in a total divas writeup that Cena bought his bella a house as the latest in a long line of schemes to avoid marrying her

is that true?

I read in a total divas writeup that Cena bought his bella a house as the latest in a long line of schemes to avoid marrying her

is that true?

If he's trying to lull her I to a false sense of security then buying a house and living in San Diego (vs staying in his empty Tampa home) is sort of confusing. His cold heart seems to be trying to put Nikki over in the relationship. But it's so hard to tell what is real or fake on the show.

If he's trying to lull her I to a false sense of security then buying a house and living in San Diego (vs staying in his empty Tampa home) is sort of confusing. His cold heart seems to be trying to put Nikki over in the relationship. But it's so hard to tell what is real or fake on the show.

Ah ok

When I read the article I cracked up, since it made me think cena could even no-sell commitment.

Ric Flair

Banned
Watching Smackdown, damn this shield promo vid is fuckawesome. Whatever you gotta pay to keep these promo guys together Vince, DO IT. Also, loving Trips mic work. Boy knows how to work the mic

"This shows that Daniel Bryan might not be that big of a draw as his fans think he is." -Meltzer

To be fair, Bryan does need to get the house show numbers moving but he's also never been given a credible championship run so it's hard to tell.

Bryan does great ratings though, as Meltzer actually did recently point out.

This is all building up the big tornado tag match at Summerslam for the kings of WrasslinGAF

the contrarian gimmicky poster squad(Bionic-Arm, bean breath, Lambda Piscium, Sunflower, Heel) vs the uber-postive post-constantly watch everything on WWE network team (Aiii, swerenewarfare, Dr Duncan Steel, Sblargh)

Plywood as special guest ref

Stro and Fallingedge on english commentary

Nocturnowl and some other jobber at the commentator table that gets destroyed first

You can't take out the British announcers table, my tea will get spilt everywhere.
Unless one of you took a Jericho in it in which case by all means go ahead.

Top Bottom