• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well Nash is going off on Piper for some reason. Not sure whats going on because Piper hasnt been online in hours.

Wait.
At first he soudns like he wanted to then he regrets it then he wanted to do it again? I can't follow this storyline.

DiscoJon

Banned
Wait.
At first he soudns like he wanted to then he regrets it then he wanted to do it again? I can't follow this storyline.

You gotta figure Nash is three sheets to the wind during all this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I completely believe Nash that Piper is a cunt.

...If that's what he means. Otherwise I don't. Whichever makes Nash right!

antonz

Wait.

Starts off talking about some incident im guessing years ago. Says he regrets it then suddenly is back to fuck you piper mode.

Now he is claiming piper has been tweeting stuff but piper hasn't tweeted in like 10 hours

For someone I see described as "smart" and intelligent" and a "great mind" all the time, Nash does a whole lot of stupid shit. I don't even get the "great mind for the business" plaudits. Nash is one of the most consistently wrong dudes ever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
For someone I see described as "smart" and intelligent" and a "great mind" all the time, Nash does a whole lot of stupid shit. I don't even get the "great mind for the business" plaudits. Nash is one of the most consistently wrong dudes ever.

People tend to act dumb when they're drunk. They even go home to 6/10s.

Ah, that's right, I forgot Big Daddy Cool is the ultimate anti-mark. Well, good for him if he realises his own shortcomings.

Updated Dontaku card;

01. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tiger Mask, KUSHIDA & Yohei Komatsu vs Mascara Dorada, BUSHI, El Desperado & Captain New Japan
02. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: The Young Bucks (c) vs Forever Hooligans
03. Minoru Suzuki & Shelton 'X' Benjamin vs Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka
04. NWA World Heavyweight Title: Satoshi Kojima (c) vs Wes Brisco
05. Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi vs Katsuyori Shibata & Hirooki Goto
06. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi (c) vs Ryusuke Taguchi
07. NEVER Openweight Championship: Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs Tomoaki Honma
08. Special Elimination Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe, Tetsuya Naito & Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga
09. Wrestling vs Jui-Jitsu: Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazushi Sakuraba vs Daniel & Rolles Gracie
10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs AJ Styles

Ishii vs Honma's going to be awesome, can't wait. Not sure when Tanahashi & Makabe are getting their shot at the heavyweight tag belts, but apparently they've named their team 'King Ace'.

I don't think I've ever really seen Kevin Nash wrestle or even listened to him talk that much in interviews, but he looks cool. He's a cool looking guy. Diesel was a cool name for a wrestler, too. What a cool guy. Appearance wise.

Zertez

Few more WWE dvds pulled from Netflix streaming today. I dont mind it if they plan on adding it to the network, but I think some like the CM Punk dvd will stay gone until they work things out with him. Hope WWE keeps a decent presence on Netflix streaming besides the best of Raw/Smackdown recaps.

Hasney

Watching Match of the Day after keeping away from the results yesterday. Pretty sure the Premier League is more of a work than WWE at this point.

Striker

and i dream broken dreams
i make them come true,
i make them for you.

Bad dreams come true, i make them for you
For all the wrestling themes with singers in it, that one is probably one of the best ones.

Checked a few ages for no reason. Cody is still 28, McIntyre is still only 28, and Sandow is 31, but has been in the company since 2002. Still, for some reason I don't think they'll do much with any of them. Cody's locked in for more random IC or US reigns.

Hasney

Love McInyre, got ruined by being beaten up by the ECW GM in real life. Might go watch the Elimination Chamber where he was the star of the show.

Striker

Putting him in a jobber group, like Slater is, reminds me when they dressed Harry Smith up as a cowboy.

Mahal sucks, but Slater also at least deserves to be in a reasonable tag team. Especially given how poor its current condition is.

Marvel

could never
He doesn't need to go back to The Chosen one, but 3MB for him is not nearly good enough. Let him try something different.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not everyone can be a star, baby. Somebody's gotta get pinned. Better getting squashed by dudes bigger than him than by his wife.

Rapstah

So the issue seems to be something Piper said on his or someone else's podcast?

Did a fake Roddy Piper account tweet shit at Nash or is this stuff really old?

antonz

So the issue seems to be something Piper said on his or someone else's podcast?

Did a fake Roddy Piper account tweet shit at Nash or is this stuff really old?

Ok now it seems its podcast related. Piper told a story of a run in with Nash that may or may not be different from reality. So Nash is on the warpath because apparently Piper didn't admit he got bullied by Nash.

Marvel

could never
I'd like to see an Old School Smackdown with the fist entrance one day... with "The Beautiful People" opening theme.

Yeah. Kind of weird that he's so open in this interview from 2001 and then never again.

He caught a lot of shit internally for that interview. Shane and Stephanie were supposedly really fucking upset to hear him admitting that he cheated on Linda six times. I think after that, he probably didn't want to speak about anything ever again. The closest he ever got was the E:60 thing where he talked about his stepfather. "I'm sorry that he died before I was able to kill him myself."

Top Bottom