• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I like to think that TNA has Vic Venom on the payroll instead of Russo's name

tumblr_n4c3bjGSaD1r89qoso1_1280.png

strobogo

Banned
Things I like about WWF 1993:

Quebeckers
Steiners
Ludvig Borga
Randy Savage
Bret Hart
Mr. Perfect chopping the PISS out of jobbers.
Headshrinkers
Owen and HBK weren't around enough to matter
Johnny Polo

This I hate about WWF 1993:

Pretty much everything else

strobogo

Banned
You don't like Owen or HBK, stro?

Owen was on maybe 5 Raws between January and November. HBK was off for months during his contract negotiations and suspension angle.

More reasons 1993 is the real start of the Reality Era:

That episode where Vince was revealed as the owner/chairman
That episode where Vince repeatedly called IRS "Mr. Rotunda", only to call him Mr. Shyster by the end of the promo
The Undertaker not only does PSA for drunk driving, but also reveals he's actually a patrotic..zombie thing.

jred2k

Owen was on maybe 5 Raws between January and November. HBK was off for months during his contract negotiations and suspension angle.

More reasons 1993 is the real start of the Reality Era:

That episode where Vince was revealed as the owner/chairman
That episode where Vince repeatedly called IRS "Mr. Rotunda", only to call him Mr. Shyster by the end of the promo
The Undertaker not only does PSA for drunk driving, but also reveals he's actually a patrotic..zombie thing.

DM is not gonna like you trying to sweep New Generation under the rug like that. You can't just skip ahead to Attitude Era while glossing over the impact of Mr. Savio Vega.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember Rocco? He was the Legion of Doom's puppet.

Yeah, me neither.

I do, unfortunately. :/

Was fun hearing people drive the motorcycles away after that entrance. What a huge crowd.

strobogo

Banned
RVD coming back at the Raw after WM and not Sting or really ANYONE else was super deflating. Who gives a shit about RVD in 2014? He's been boring as fuck since 2004.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
http://www.wwe.com/inside/8-predicti...restlemania-31

What a bizarre article for WWE.com to write. This is almost "here are some ideas Creative has tossed around". Several of those are almost certain to come true.
Cena feuding with Bray and overcoming each time until WM31, please no.

Steph gunning for the Divas belt sounds interesting but only on paper IMO.

Also a Colter stable could be decent and Cody deserves MITB, but it also just means he'll be jobbing until the cash in.

strobogo

Banned
Things that will happen on that list: Roman wins 2015 Rumble, titles are split again, and Cesaro breaks from Heyman.

Cena joining the Wyatts will definitely not happen on this or any other earth.

It is officially less than a week until I get on a plane for 16 hours/have a 17 hour layover in an airport I can't leave/9 hour flight.

So prepare for lots of me. And then no more me for a week!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He'll join but he'll turn faster than Bryan, it'll happen on the opening and closing of a show.

WOW THAT CENA WAS FAKING THE WHOLE TIME

Not gonna lie, I was a huge RVD mark back in '01-'02. His InVasion debut in the WWE was my introduction to him, and when I was a kid I just thought he was the coolest thing, because of his "unorthodox style" and the fact that he looked like Jean Claude Van Damme. When you seen Bloodsport and Kickboxer as many times as 12-year old mark ViewtifulJC, that's all it takes. He had some great matches during that time period with Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, and Eddie Guerrero(remember when that fan ran in the ring at RAW and Eddie beat the shit out of him?).

Fast forward about 13 years and he's still the exact same character, during the exact same moves and having the exact same matches and that stupid fuckin' "roll on my side in pain after doing the frog splash that just makes my opponent seem weaker" sell, except now he's older, slower, and fatter.

Pls retire

Can Cena even grow a beard?

Some odds even Cena can't overcome

Carnby

Things that will happen on that list: Roman wins 2015 Rumble, titles are split again, and Cesaro breaks from Heyman.

Cena joining the Wyatts will definitely not happen on this or any other earth.

I hope the titles are never split again. WHC was worthless.

April's probably my favorite month of the year:
MLB season starts.
NBA and NHL playoffs start.
WrestleMania
Weather in northeastern US gets decent.

Top Bottom