• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Penguin

Speaking of wrestling podcasts....

Blsz4LJIQAEvhJI.jpg:large

somedevil

Everyone one is doing a podcast now. Dusty Rhodes is going to start one. Also, anyone remember this moment with Rey Mysterio. I wouldn't have taken this.

ixuYYHz4d7VXY.gif

KissVibes

Banned
you're shitting me!

Nope. I even bought his album for $1 on Amazon because I felt bad for him.

Jericho's last run was all to raise awareness to Fozzy's fifth album, Sin and Bones. It was even part of his contract that one of their songs had to be the official song for one of the PPVs.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/fozzy-sandpaper-featuring-m-shadows-official-music-video-26056095

This looks like a parody video. Besides the fact that it's inspired by Evil Dead, obviously.

Nope. I even bought his album for $1 on Amazon because I felt bad for him.

Jericho's last run was all to raise awareness to Fozzy's fifth album, Sin and Bones. It was even part of his contract that one of their songs had to be the official song for one of the PPVs.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/fozzy-sandpaper-featuring-m-shadows-official-music-video-26056095

This looks like a parody video. Besides the fact that it's inspired by Evil Dead, obviously.

Wow, this is the Brooklyn Brawler equivalent of rock

save_Y2J.blackjesus

KissVibes

Banned
Jericho is like wrestling dad having his midlife crisis. Got a bunch of crummy tattoos, pretends to be some major rockstar, does weird internet TV shows and podcasts. God, I bet Jericho has a chain wallet too.

Bring him back with that gimmick. One RAW he's driving an old ass camero with light up rims, the next he's got a red mohawk and Affliction gear on. Just weird, sad old man stuff.

I like to pretend Jericho never returned after being carried out of Raw.

And miss the 2008 feud with Shawn Michaels? I wouldn't trade that for anything. Those matches with Mysterio in 2009 weren't bad either, if I remember.

The second return is non-canon, however

Similarly, The Rock never came back after that glorious Rock-Sock reunion match against Evolution at WMXX. Although I hear there was his much lamer, out of shape evil clone Dwayne Johnson has made the rounds recently on WWE TV

Thorakai

Jericho shouldn't be returning anymore. There isn't anything new he can accomplish in the WWE and jobbing to the likes of Fandango has erased any sort of rub you can from beating him clean. The roster is in a good place now, just need to start turning some dudes heel.

Carnby

Jericho shouldn't be returning anymore. There isn't anything new he can accomplish in the WWE and jobbing to the likes of Fandango has erased any sort of rub you can from beating him clean. The roster is in a good place now, just need to start turning some dudes heel.

The rub doesn't work if you rub everybody. When's the last time this guy won a match?

somedevil

So with Kane being Bryans' next opponent. who should be his remaining opponents through Summerslam? Remember Batista and Orton have a rematch with him.

Extreme Rules: Kane
Payback: Sheamus
Money in the Bank: Sheamus
Battle Ground: Batista
Summerslam: Brock

What would make sense for the remaining 4 pay per views for his opponents?

zychi

Banned
MMA's more socially acceptable, but they both paint you as white trash, and MMA also paints you as a tool on top of that.

MMA shirts depend on the brand. Dethrone isn't Affliction/Taput groan worthy. But 99% of wrestling shirts are butt ugly anyways. I have the CM Punk Rise Above Cancer shirt, and it looks like a normal cancer fund shirt, had a few people ask me what the logo on the front stood for.

Top Bottom