• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

cTf9aYf.jpg
What weight class is God in?

Derp new thread totally missed

So I'll ask here what I asked in the other thread, did I miss anything on last weeks Smackdown or does it largely continue to be irrelevant to the plot?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Derp new thread totally missed

So I'll ask here what I asked in the other thread, did I miss anything on last weeks Smackdown or does it largely continue to be irrelevant to the plot?

Even when something relevant happens on Smackdown it will inevitably show up on RAW.

They threw all the continuity out of the table as soon as they put Eva into the confessional interview room and talk about her sickness.

God, this is just as bad an indy wrestling that I am so above now!

antonz

Twitter is pretty hilarious with Total Divas. All these people like omg Evas family is so great they always support her no matter what yada yada.

The same family that for multiple episodes was like fuck you for getting married fuck off and get out of our sight. So supporting.

Twitter is pretty hilarious with Total Divas. All these people like omg Evas family is so great they always support her no matter what yada yada.

The same family that for multiple episodes was like fuck you for getting married fuck off and get out of our sight. So supporting.

#family #love #alwayshavemyback

strobogo

Banned
Wrestling t-shirts. Guys in MMA shirts can still get laid, unfortunately.

I guarantee I could get laid with a wrestling shirt on. When you have a done deal, you can wear anything. And I only go out when I know it's a done deal. I was wearing a Justice League shirt when I boned the MILF that gave me bronchitis. A pretty hot 38 year old. I was a 26 year old wearing a comic book shirt and sealed the deal.

If a girl wants to have sex with you, a wrestling shirt isn't going to change that. If she isn't going to have sex with you because of a wrestling shirt, she wasn't going to have sex with you anyway. It's so weird how many adult males just don't get anything about women. If a woman is into you, she's into you. It doesn't matter what you're wearing. Fedora warriors can get laid if the woman is into them. Getting laid is not that hard of a thing. Average looking dudes get laid all the time. Spider had sex with 4 different women this week, for Zandig's sake. If that isn't proof, then I don't know what is.

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Survivor Series '88 - D
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B
Royal Rumble '89 - F
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+
Royal Rumble '90 - D+
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-

Who is this dork in the crowd that's super seriously recording everything? I would've hated to sit by him.

MqioqHn.png

strobogo

Banned
You'll see guys in the first 1-10 rows on most of the PPVs who are writing things down and often missing things, presumably so they can send their reports into the Observer or Usenet or something.

Top Bottom