• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Xater

Eat ethically.
Not eating meat means I'm better than you.

I miss Phil ;(

Nah meat is too awesome. Will never give it up.

That's also why there is all these veggie versions of meat. The vegetarians miss the meat so much that they have to trick themselves into thinking they might be eating some.

Carnby

WrestleMania: The Arcade Game is an under rated wrestling game. I love it. It's the reason I got back into WWF in 1996. I haven't liked any wrestling games since.

The best version is THE arcade version.

3IuB3CG.jpg

Hmm... wonder who it could be? Follow up tweets from Brisco and Court Bauer seem to indicate it's a notable name.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My brother. Fuck those meat eaters.

Honestly don't really care if you eat meat though. Just can't stand it when I get mocked for being vegetarian.

I would NEVER mock someone for being a vegetarian.

A vegan though? No, not that either, it's a cool choice. Someone pretending to be allergic to gluten though? Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Real gluten allergies are serious and suck, I once dated a girl who had it and eating anything could be an adventure.

Browny

Banned
Today was a good day, WrassleGAF - I achieved many things. I did two loads of washing, dried them AND PUT THEM AWAY.

I went and washed one car by hand. I felt myself flagging, so I channelled my inner Warrior, bounced back AND WASHED ANOTHER CAR.

I then took my daughter to the park - WHERE WE PLAYED ON THE SWINGS.

I then cooked a kick-ass tagine for dinner, bathed said daughter, and have now cooked mac 'n' cheese and tuna bakes for the freezer.

I'm absolutely blasted. If the missus asks for sexy time later, she's going to be more disappointed than normal - I'm so gassed already I make Batista look like Mo Farah.

Great OT, and a tip of the hat to Sandman too - I always enjoy the new threads. In fact, I enjoy every part of WrassleGAF - it's my way of zoning out and relaxing, and I salute everyone here for keeping me informed, educated and amused.

OziEunE.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
vegetarianz r dum

SPIDER
(spoken) Bionic - now that we're friends, I've decided to
make you my new project.

BIONIC
(spoken) You really don't have to do that

SPIDER
(spoken) I know. That's what makes me so nice!
(sung) Whenever I see someone
Less fortunate than I
(And let's face it - who isn't
Less fortunate than I?)
My tender heart
Tends to start to bleed
And when someone needs a makeover
I simply have to take over
I know, I know exactly what they need
And even in your case
Though it's the toughest case I've yet to face
Don't worry - I'm determined to succeed
Follow my lead
And yes, indeed
You will BE

Popular!

You're gonna be popular!
I'll give you wrasslin shirts when you want to flirt
Little ways to pose and flounce ahh
I'll show you what skinny jeans to wear
How to fix your hair
Everything that really counts

To be popular
I'll help you be popular!
You'll hang with the right cohorts
Take away your jorts
Know the slang you've got to know
So let's start
'Cause you've got an awfully long way to go

Xater

When Devitt comes to WWE Big Shoe might finally be good for something again. He could carry Devitt around on his shoulders.

WrestleMania: The Arcade Game is an under rated wrestling game. I love it. It's the reason I got back into WWF in 1996. I haven't liked any wrestling games since.

The best version is THE arcade version.

Was more of a fighting game. Also WTF were Yoko and Bam Bam not in the SNES version? I had the game on SNES and it only had a poverty 6 characters. The game didn't even feature Diesel for some dumb reason. Still a fun game though

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Was more of a fighting game. Also WTF were Yoko and Bam Bam not in the SNES version? I had the game on SNES and it only had a poverty 6 characters. The game didn't even feature Diesel for some dumb reason. Still a fun game though

Yokozuna and Bam Bam's sprites were too fat for the graphical limitations of the SNES. Sega did what Nintendon't.

(not really pretty sure they could only fit 6 characters onto the cart)

Browny

Banned
It's either Devitt or Steen.

Steen has always talked about not wanting to leave his family for long periods of time.

I remember Steen came across as a big family man in his Austin podcast interview. He seems pretty happy in his roles at the mo - but the financial payday could be enough to sway him...

somedevil

It's either Devitt or Steen.

Steen has always talked about not wanting to leave his family for long periods of time.

I'm not sure if its Steen because why would he go to a tryout knowing the WWE schedule to get offered a contract just to say no?

Its either Devitt or some big time wrestling prospect that Briscoe scouts.

Yokozuna and Bam Bam's sprites were too fat for the graphical limitations of the SNES. Sega did what Nintendon't.

(not really pretty sure they could only fit 6 characters onto the cart)

Thats just lazy. MK had a HUGE roster of digi characters and huge guys like Kintaro and Motaro. Not buying that they were too fat.

I'm not sure if its Steen because why would he go to a tryout knowing the WWE schedule to get offered a contract just to say no?

I don't know. I'm sure he wants to make big money, and he's got another kid on the way.

I obviously have no idea what his thought process is, but I'm assuming he's more open to it now than a couple years ago.

Showaddy

Yeah doesn't make any sense for it to be Steen when he's just had a tryout. Devitt's been on the fence for ages though and has just walked away from a well paid New Japan spot, can't think it'd be anyone else.

Ithil

Steen trained for several months to lose weight and get into shape for that tryout with WWE, it seems unlikely he wouldn't take an offer if he got one. He's evidently gunning for a job.

Alucard

Banned
Didn't watch Impact last night but read results. Sounds like EY is doing the fighting champion shtick, which would suit him just fine.

And I'm so psyched for the future of Ring of Honor. Sounds like they're going to spend some money on upping their production game, and with them doing both PPVS and iPPVs, they could be well on their way to being bigger players in the North American market.

Alucard

Banned
Steen trained for several months to lose weight and get into shape for that tryout with WWE, it seems unlikely he wouldn't take an offer if he got one. He's evidently gunning for a job.

Really hope he gets it. He's a great promo and could be a menacing heel or a badass babyface.

Exactly why a guy with moderate success outside of WWE might not be jumping to be repackaged. I assume Devitt makes a decent wage putting on animu facepaint.

Yeah, because PAC was repackaged as a joke. Just like Tyler Black. And Chris Hero. I'm not sure why everyone assumes Devitt will be put out with some dumb name and treated like a joke.

somedevil

Exactly why a guy with moderate success outside of WWE might not be jumping to be repackaged. I assume Devitt makes a decent wage putting on animu facepaint.

He just left New Japan so right now all he is doing is Indy dates. I wonder what is taking him so long to make a choice he is gone from New Japan just to waffle for awhile more.

If he goes to TNA he has lost his mine.

Top Bottom