• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

They could at least have him go back to his earlier heel entrance music.

Everyone seems to like this theme, but it has no "arena feel," y'know. It's not big enough.

One day we'll get the action hero Cesaro Statham we deserved who looks like this:

tbpjTmi.jpg

...with promos + a titan tron that's essentially THIS. And not only will Cesaro be a MADE GUY, he'll be getting movie offers left and right.

#WeedThePeople

Ambrose is head and shoulders above the others on the mic, still.

He's better than Husky Harris. Succinct and to the point. Quotable lines. No pacing back and forth.

If any of you Wyatt Character fans can quote a single line from that promo you jizzed all over, without looking it up on YouTube, I will quote your post. A star like me quoting one of your posts will put more eyeballs on your name and words than you've ever had before. More eyeballs on your post than a pic of Lana in a USA bikini, brother.

If any of you Wyatt Character fans can quote a single line from that promo you jizzed all over, without looking it up on YouTube, I will quote your post. A star like me quoting one of your posts will put more eyeballs on your name and words than you've ever had before. More eyeballs on your post than a pic of Lana in a USA bikini, brother.

HE'S GOT THE WHOOOOOOOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS x 10000

Quote me, son.

Heel

image.php

Truly living the avatar, Heel!

"Make people smile" is my gimmick in life. Let's all remember that we're watching professional wrestling.

I won't be offended if you make light of my favorite active wrestler's grooming habits or star power, I promise you that. His in-ring name is Bray Wyatt.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Really should have just stole the Real Americans theme and told them to deal with it because he is the King of Swing and his manager's name is Paul Heyman.

strobogo

Banned
I'm really curious to read what Aiii's comments about Brie were now, I must've missed it.

He really hates her because

1. She isn't AJ
2. She has the audacity to support her lover by wearing dragons on her gear and doing YES chants

Did you see the way his party guests caught him on his trust fall? Corporate employees do they same as a team building exercise.

This should tell you how much of a bad ass Adam Rose.

What if the Adam Rose gimmick is similar to heel Doink where he isn't really a goofy rock star, but is just using it as a cover to get into the heads of his opponents?

PInk Tape

Banned
He really hates her because

1. She isn't AJ
2. She has the audacity to support her lover by wearing dragons on her gear and doing YES chants

Wow. Seriously? I thought those things were pretty cute and AJ's been doing the same thing. Her doing a "pipe bombshell" and having a shirt that is similar to one of Punk's older ones. It's hypocritical and a dumb reason to hate someone anyway.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There is something off about Curtis Axel.

He's fine in the ring but...you just don't want to watch him in a match, ever.

A star like me quoting one of your posts will put more eyeballs on your name and words than you've ever had before. More eyeballs on your post than a pic of Lana in a USA bikini, brother.

Bean calls himself a "star" in this thread, whilst Brodus Clay calls himself a "Main Event Playa" on NXT.

Coincidence, or jobbers stealing gimmicks from jobbers?

strobogo

Banned
So Stro, at what point does Raw become watchable and not just dreadful to sit through? Cause it damn sure ain't '93.

Idk. Somewhere around late Spring/early Summer is a decent string of shows. Fall is a lot more fun because the Quebeckers and Ludvig Borga were in full effect, Scott Steiner was doing the Screwdriver all the time.

Top Bottom